What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
am 'A sexual' married to gay and don't give flying fart other people sexuality as long not kids.
As for afro/etc 1in 3 people are ethnic that should be reflexed when watching tv in general....lets face it we going upset someone who ever what ever.
I do think disabled not represented I never seen 'Downs' people on soaps and those programmes been on for years

Yeah, tell me about it. I have not seen any kind of disabled, disfigured, deformed looking on the cover magazines such as fashion, celeb, arts, etc.

Both Life Goes On and The Secret Sex of American Teenage(?) had Down's Syndromes actor.

No . It's about having a decent conversation with a guy without having to connect sex with everything you talk about.

I didn't mention anything about asexual that's a whole different topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got ya. Now I know what you meant...yeah too many guys (both deaf and hearing) online I have dealt with in private messages bringing up about sex stuff and asking shallow questions like, are u open minded? what is your bra size? u do like anal, do u swallow, are u pretty, etc etc etc it can go on....that pisses me off but sometimes I went along to play the games with them until they got tired of me because I'm for real....they cannot face the reality/truth themselves. lol

Got a message from my daughter who is now in Portugal. She was praying for warm weather after spending the last 8 months in rainy Ireland. The first day her class spent the day on a boat and she says it was 60 degrees and super windy. I hope she gets some warmer weather this week. We had 87 and super sunny, I wish I could share with her because I'm not using it.

I got ya. Now I know what you meant...yeah too many guys (both deaf and hearing) online I have dealt with in private messages bringing up about sex stuff and asking shallow questions like, are u open minded? what is your bra size? u do like anal, do u swallow, are u pretty, etc etc etc it can go on....that pisses me off but sometimes I went along to play the games with them until they got tired of me because I'm for real....they cannot face the reality/truth themselves. lol

Yes. This is what some women were dealing with . The shallow questions and others. They were mad , and thinking is this all men think about! Crazy stuff .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That I was right when I told people feeding the ducks bread is bad for the water in the pond . The city was putting in signs all around the pond today tell them NOT to feed the duck . I feel like going up to those people and saying "I told you so!"

:laugh2::laugh2:

you are funny
yeah its a fair point, where the hell did he get that? probably in the show (subtitled, and in early 70's late 60s 16 years old having a baby was probably 'normal' - i dunno.....
but hilirous the way you said it really? where did you find their age???
hee hee its just so funny not just you, but finding age of cartoon characters IS rather odd, as we Never ask that, just old character, young character, middle or something or 'nothing' , just a character, hell it is weird that we even Do'nt think about it. like Bam Bam and Pebbles as babies in Flintstones is at a 'perfect' 9 months old somewhat never when really small, as a wailing coo-coo wee things in the blankets, or as a 3 years old walking , pulling drawers out in kitchens ... LOL!!!!

funny but quite smart too, perceptive !!

exactly why I m puzzled what heck is that poweron got their age.. So I decided to ask an odd question. Lets hope he reply back. LOL :giggle:

I learned that acting like a lion results in a priceless reaction of being scared witless.

I learned the difference between Opera Mini Browser and Firefox Browser, and I must say-- Opera is impressive-- IMO, anyway.

Why do you think I am miserable? This does not mean that I am alone.

I did not say that it sounds like you are alone but the way you said "don't think I will get married" that in my view sounds miserable or may be a negative thing to think of. Speaking from my experience. That's all.

Best to say from some well known motto: Never Say Never."

We do not know the future "plan" lies ahead in front of us. Just saying.

I've learned that some people are so brave that they never get scared, worried, or confused after cats bite them.

I did not say that it sounds like you are alone but the way you said "don't think I will get married" that in my view sounds miserable or may be a negative thing to think of. Speaking from my experience. That's all.

Best to say from some well known motto: Never Say Never."

We do not know the future "plan" lies ahead in front of us. Just saying.

I was kind of joking around. Read previous posts. You will get it. I did not mean to be negative.

I was kind of joking around. Read previous posts. You will get it. I did not mean to be negative.

Ah, I see. I lack in understanding at the unclear jokes. Sucks to be me. They can be either serious or whatnot.

I have learned nothing new about high school massacres. They will continue to happen anywhere in North America, anyway.

I learned that my reading tastes have changed again. Checked 3 out the other day, had a hard time getting through one and the 2nd is just too out of it for me so 2 and 3 are back in the bag to be returned.

I learned that it's a bad idea to mix and match charging wires and chargers with my tablet, which was flashing like a Christmas tree.

I learned that my Ward, the 49th, has a bicycle community meeting for April 17th, and I just may go. There's bicycle path expansion plans being called for, and I wanna see where they're gonna put those.

Here's the flyer telling about the meeting.

I learned the difference between Opera Mini Browser and Firefox Browser, and I must say-- Opera is impressive-- IMO, anyway.

Each major browser is impressive in its on way. I like Firefox mainly because of the web developer tools it provides.

Anyway, today I learned quite a bit about Objective-C which is the language used to make OS X and iOS apps.

Talked to my nephew a bit today ... he said he knows how it feels to be deaf now ... one of his friends is taking a ASL class and they went to the DeafNation Expo last month in Greensboro and he said no one was talking at all everyone was signing even the people at the table to register tried signing to him ... he said he felt really out of place and awkward and wanted to hide since he didn't understand what anyone was saying ... I taught him to sign that he don't sign today lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back