What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned that grass shouldnt be watered midday

A lot of cities that are going through a drought imposes water restrictions on watering lawns. For example, the city I live in bans lawns from being watered via a sprinkler from 10AM to 8 PM. Watering by hand is fine. Generally, it is better to water at night or in the early wee hours of the day so the grass and soil will be able to absorb more water.

A lot of cities that are going through a drought imposes water restrictions on watering lawns. For example, the city I live in bans lawns from being watered via a sprinkler from 10AM to 8 PM. Watering by hand is fine. Generally, it is better to water at night or in the early wee hours of the day so the grass and soil will be able to absorb more water.

I generally dont do this stuff so yeah...

i actually learned now that there are morons asking rilly idiotic questions

here goes.....and i nearly died...

and this one...OMFG....

i actually learned now that there are morons asking rilly idiotic questions

here goes.....and i nearly died...

and this one...OMFG....

Sometimes you gotta wonder if it was staged to get attention especially in today's technology.

Last edited:
Sometimes you gotta wonder if it was staged to get attention especially in today's technology.

What is the "it" you are talking about. I just came back to the thread and your post happened to start a new page for me. I don't think I am the only one this happened to. So . . . it would have been nice if you would have quoted whoever's post you were referring to.

What is the "it" you are talking about. I just came back to the thread and your post happened to start a new page for me. I don't think I am the only one this happened to. So . . . it would have been nice if you would have quoted whoever's post you were referring to.

I expanded the number of posts I can see on one page to 50, which makes it easier for me to see what's going on. She is talking about people asking dumb questions on the Internet. You should see some of them. Really stupid questions.

Sorry Jane. I edited it so now it's more clear. Thanks for pointing that out. At the time I put in my post, it was on the bottom of the thread next to the quote but I didn't realize it would move up to the new page.

Sorry Jane. I edited it so now it's more clear. Thanks for pointing that out. At the time I put in my post, it was on the bottom of the thread next to the quote but I didn't realize it would move up to the new page.

Thanks. We all have different computers, etc. with different size screens and they can also be set for a different number of posts per page. Thus, you never know where yours is going to fall on someone else's screen.

Jane, she QUOTED my posts......THAT...another facepalm moment.....

Ive learned that some idiots are just that. Cant teach an old dog a new trick and some just dont get it no matter how many ways you put it. I also learned my squirrels are filing a complaint with the Nut Union because I keep refering to them to change the subject while the other runs to momma and have them get onto me as well
( for those who understand) Grow a pair for those who dont.

Ah Mike your wisdom is great my son. Myself I am way too stupid to understand. Whats this about the Nut Union?

Jane, she QUOTED my posts......THAT...another facepalm moment.....

Grummer
I think you may have read that post later than I did. See my quote of MangaReader's post above.

I expanded the number of posts I can see on one page to 50, which makes it easier for me to see what's going on. She is talking about people asking dumb questions on the Internet. You should see some of them. Really stupid questions.

We have....oh, we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back