What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's there to put all together when you and your life are scattered in pieces?

Dude that's cruel and quite harsh even from you :shock:

Last edited:
Don't be making claims that cannot be justified. :giggle: Anyway, a while back I found out that the caffeine in 2 cups of coffee adds 16 beats per minute to your heart rate.

Wow! What a huge Wal-Mart truck!

Actually she's right. I, too, wake up better focused without the need for caffeine right away, and she has my support for what she's saying, cause I've experienced it before.

Take a chill pill yoda! LOL I only said I was happy about toning down the caffiene, OK? I think you need a hug! LOL :hug:

*Looks at the pill then looks at you* What's in the pill? :hmm: LOL. Aw thanks! Here's a hug back! :hug:

A hug crom Jess is an honor so take it!

I took it! Aren't you quite happy now? :)

I was right smack in the middle of that one. If not for the World Series being played that day, many more people would have been on the bridge and the Cypress Structure.

Wow! I was young at the time so I only remember seeing the bridge collapse on TV.

He isn't deserving of your hug, however I think he's deserving of a good old nutkick fatality! I'll even contribute one in for you.... I'll take your hug though... :D :hug: We all know he's just a pompous jack ass.

Mew! We have to do good to all people in spite of what they have done or said! You can't take the hug she gave to me as you'll have to wait for your turn to get one! :giggle: By the way, she cannot dish a fatality on me because I am the Mortal Kombat champion. I'd easily beat her in the game....flawless victory along with a fatality! Just kidding.

Pompous is the wrong adjective to describe me, the legendary Yoda! :cool2:

Dude that's cruel and quite harsh even from you :shock:

Ever heard of the word - sarcasm? :shock: Well, you have the honor of picking them up and assembling them! *Hands you a bottle of Gorilla glue* :giggle:

no, you dont need hugs, its too cheap, here take a toke of this weed, its expensive, and its Way way Better !!! :lol::lol:

Weed is not way better than hugs for weed does not really contribute to one's health as opposed to hugs.

*Looks at the pill then looks at you* What's in the pill? :hmm: LOL. Aw thanks! Here's a hug back! :hug:

I took it! Aren't you quite happy now? :)

Wow! I was young at the time so I only remember seeing the bridge collapse on TV.

Mew! We have to do good to all people in spite of what they have done or said! You can't take the hug she gave to me as you'll have to wait for your turn to get one! :giggle: By the way, she cannot dish a fatality on me because I am the Mortal Kombat champion. I'd easily beat her in the game....flawless victory along with a fatality! Just kidding.

Pompous is the wrong adjective to describe me, the legendary Yoda! :cool2:

Ever heard of the word - sarcasm? :shock: Well, you have the honor of picking them up and assembling them! *Hands you a bottle of Gorilla glue* :giggle:

Weed is not way better than hugs for weed does not really contribute to one's health as opposed to hugs.

get a life

Don't be making claims that cannot be justified. :giggle: Anyway, a while back I found out that the caffeine in 2 cups of coffee adds 16 beats per minute to your heart rate.
To which claim do you refer?

BTW, where's your proof for the 16 bpm? Are you exempt from your own justification rule?

We felt it here but we used to it. Its funny to see people here who are not used to them.
We are not as used to them in SC. Plus, when we do have them, they are a different feeling from traditional earthquakes.

When I experienced an earthquake in Ecuador, I could see the buildings sway, and felt the ground move, and I had to sit down because I couldn't keep my balance.

All the earthquakes that I've experience in my SC home were different from that. They were short, hard, and loud, without noticeable movement. They are often mistaken for car or plane crashes into buildings, falling trees, explosions, or construction accidents. Twice my daughter mistook the ones near her house. The first one she blamed on the dog falling down the stairs, and the second one she thought was a construction mishap on the new house in her neighborhood. The first one I thought was a large tree falling; another one I thought some equipment fell down in our garage. Last night's was clearly an earthquake (now that I'm familiar with them). It was a big bang with trailing booms.

There is a street in our community named "Fault Line" and there are houses there. I don't think I'd want to live there! :lol: (Many of our earthquakes do center in that area.)

I learned that the #22 Clark bus is taking a reroute this morning-- and I passed a Fox News van, as well as ABC 7. Yikes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back