What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned this morning that my elderly neighbor died last night. :cry:

oh no.... I'm sorry to hear that.... I know you've mentioned about her several times and how you've helped her a lot with her computer issues.

edit - oh I just saw your latest post that it's her husband who passed away.

A ripe old age. I can't even begin to imagine all the things he witnessed throughout his long life.
Yes. He was also a veteran of WWII. He was fluent in French (French Canadian parents), which was very useful in France during the war. He was a retired jeweler. He enjoyed photography. Until this week, he went to the gym several times a week to work out. He was very sharp until the end.

oh no.... I'm sorry to hear that.... I know you've mentioned about her several times and how you've helped her a lot with her computer issues.

edit - oh I just saw your latest post that it's her husband who passed away.
Yes, that's the same couple that I've mentioned before. They are the ones with the giant pine tree that got cut down.

I learned that our washer in the new house does not work. Called contractor and he will check into it.

Yes. He was also a veteran of WWII. He was fluent in French (French Canadian parents), which was very useful in France during the war. He was a retired jeweler. He enjoyed photography. Until this week, he went to the gym several times a week to work out. He was very sharp until the end.

It's no wonder then why his life was a long one.We all can only hope we can live such an enduring life full of all kinds experiences. It's good that he was surrounded by caring, loving people like you Reba.

Wirelessly posted

Learned i need a lot more practice in asl! Attended my first deaf gathering & went far better than i thought. Was mostly just nervous, outta control fright! But it was great!!!! :P

I learned that being a writer I must NEVER walk out the without paper and pen because you just do not know when the creative juices start to flow and a good idea blooms out from nowhere. Thank goodness for paper napkins.

I learned that I have more dishes than I thought.

I plan do tomorrow I will tomorrow I wish be lucky hard work :) I job truck deliever best! Morning is this 5:30 whoa

Wirelessly posted

Smithtr said:
I plan do tomorrow I will tomorrow I wish be lucky hard work :) I job truck deliever best! Morning is this 5:30 whoa

All the best with your new job :). 5:30 isn't that bad, you get used to it. :wave:

Today, I learned there is a new zombie movie coming out in 2013 called World War Z and I seriously can't wait to watch it. The trailer looks badass! :popcorn:

Wirelessly posted

I learned this website will be down for a day.

I learned that we still have somethings from our old kitchen that I thought we got rid of.

I am lots of work hard, I have really pretty 2 days I have lots of easy work out I have truck deliver pretty crazy! wow! ouch my head!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back