What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learn after this week's editing, i forgot to do dishes, now its' piled up....
2012-11-17090900.jpg

bloody dishes, an unwelcome sight in the morning at the kitchen

I learned I have less than 5 days to hand in the docu

I learned this last week, but forgot to mention it. There is a free ASL class being offered that I can go to. I will start in a couple of weeks and it is held on Saturday morning at a church about 10-15 miles north of where I live.

learning how to use AutoCAD.... again.... a whole new version :dizzy:

oh shit bugger got different meaning in states,forget bugger all i did nothing

Oh..have fun! I work with Autocad years ago when I work for Architect firm in Rochester...ended at Autocad 2000 I think.... Now here at my work.. we all use Solidworks.

oh yeah. learn how to be ???? why don't you check if you want to be a member AUGI who knows you can get a free software from there. i mean forum.

Oh..have fun! I work with Autocad years ago when I work for Architect firm in Rochester...ended at Autocad 2000 I think.... Now here at my work.. we all use Solidworks.

same here. the last time I used autocad was probably 10 years ago. gonna check out solidworks....

i learned breech birth of a cow is gross to watch and no doing it again yuk yuk

Today I learned that there are 448 North American plants that are toxic to dogs, not all will kill them, but will do serious damage. Hostas, YIKES!! (First day of vet tech school and homework already LOL).

i just learn hosta poisen to dogs,why what in it and are cats ok

...also Onion, raisins, chocolates and camellia plants toxic to dogs....

I saw "Arbiter" in your post Bott and was curious so I did find out what It meant.
So I learned the definition of "artbiter" thanks to Botti:)

Discovered a "new way to cook turkey" deep fried. Seems a "southern method" comment on
American Thanksgiving-yesterday.

I learn it lose weight whoa 10 pounds! lmoa! whoa! fast times lots adjust cut of times! :P!

Wirelessly posted

I learned reading 10-15 minutes a day is good for you. It doesn't matter what is the National Inquire , The Globe etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back