What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody wants to see my asshole. And to respect dreamer, there was some blood, so i have to respectfully decline. And tearing it wasn't by choice, either-- it happens.

Mark

sent from my asus memo pad using alldeaf mobile app

omg omg omg omg stop talking about it!!!!!!!

Like Jiro says, "Photos or it didn't happen."

j/k

:lol:

BTW, if it happened before, you didn't learn your lesson?

LOL Was that you Reba? :shock: You kill me when you're a l'il devil sometimes! :P

I scrolled up about 7 posts before I decided I probably would regret going back far enough to see what you are all talking about.

I learned I can still buy a car that only comes with beige seats - just need seat covers!

What the heck did i just read.... I agree with above post. Read a few comments and not sure i wanna go any futher and figure whata goong on.

Today, I learned how to unleash the power of using a WordPress query with a multidimensional array. It is such exhilarating when you work through a tough challenge and finally figure the answer out of which will forever remain in your head!

AHHH Mark you were doing so good. Definitely TMI TMI TMI.....Think before you post. Once you hit send, you can't get it back. Type something.....wait a couple minutes....then decide if you want to share. This was not something to share.

:laugh2: :laugh2:

Nobody wants to see my asshole. And to respect Dreamer, there was some blood, so I have to respectfully decline. And tearing it wasn't by choice, either-- it happens.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

That's what you get for having a boyfriend named Bubba!!! Did you squeeze your cheeks and make it nice and tight for him??? LOLOL :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Seems like you'd have learned your lesson in prison :hmm:

I have an extra long workout session to get in tomorrow...because I forgot girl scout cookies are addicting!

That's what you get for having a boyfriend named Bubba!!! Did you squeeze your cheeks and make it nice and tight for him??? LOLOL :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Seems like you'd have learned your lesson in prison :hmm:

Once again with the sarcasm. Getting better at this.

Mark

He's starting to hurt. He's been using ice packs and pain pill. Kinda groggy.

It hurts him to talk, so it's a good thing he can sign to me. :)

I hope he recovers quickly. I love it when hearing people sign to each other! :D

43216849.jpg

I re-learned to NOT eat spicy cheese. :(

Mark

Something else I learned today-- never put a wooden chair near my bed in case I have an involuntary muscle movement, cause I just about broke my foot when my leg moved.

Mark

Originally Posted by ChicagoBlue2 View Post
I learned that I tore my a-hole muscle. TMI, I know, but dang, it's pretty sore.

Mark

WTF MAN?!?

Omg... I swear to God sometimes I just..... Just....

Just for your personal information... that doesn't really... tear..... going to the bathroom... so I'm left to wonder what exactly you were doing to yourself.... God... :mad: :barf:

Something else I learned today-- never put a wooden chair near my bed in case I have an involuntary muscle movement, cause I just about broke my foot when my leg moved.

Mark

Clearly, you just need to live in a padded room because you almost kill or break something every single day! :roll: Can you go a day without over-exaggerating on anything? No, I don't think you can....

Mark

Mark do you post on AD after you have taken your nightly meds? You seem to change your personality after a certain hour. I know some people post drunk or high. Hey, I take meds at night too so just something you might want to watch out for.

Mark do you post on AD after you have taken your nightly meds? You seem to change your personality after a certain hour. I know some people post drunk or high. Hey, I take meds at night too so just something you might want to watch out for.

I haven't taken my meds yet. Yes, I suppose I do change afterhours, do I? Think I need to work on that a little bit.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back