What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter is finding it very difficult to find an apartment in Ireland. They don't like dogs there very much.

My daughter is finding it very difficult to find an apartment in Ireland. They don't like dogs there very much.

Home of the Irish Setter, Kerry Blue, Irish Terrier, Irish Wolfhound...

It must be in the city close to University?

At least if she can't find housing, Marley will have a companion until your daughter returns to the States. :lol:

Home of the Irish Setter, Kerry Blue, Irish Terrier, Irish Wolfhound...

It must be in the city close to University?

At least if she can't find housing, Marley will have a companion until your daughter returns to the States. :lol:

Definitely harder to find a dog friendly place in the city. At Trinity College they don't even let humans walk on the grass.:laugh2:

Marley and Murphy are totally best friends now. My daughter will do everything possible to bring Murphy to them. He is such an easy, happy dog. I can see why she loves him so much. I hope she can find a place soon becuase school starts next week.

Wirelessly posted

Grummer said:
Wirelessly posted

Life can through you some curve balls.

what about STRAIGHT BALL !!!! worse!!!...like you didn't see it coming...

Either way it's no good lol filled with surprises :)

I am going to have a fun evening !

Hehehehehe.........
80fa089whip.gif

so, you're a Dominatrix?

I learn more and more about my old college buddies who came out of closet. I would never thought they were gay. Because they were married for so long. Of course I am happy for them!! I love the full of surprises. :lol:

Yeah, my next door neighbor is gay, my classmate is lesbian, and just found out from same lesbian classmate's classmate (my also neighbor from next street) is gay via facebook. Damn!

FF, oh right I forgot that Gally has typically gay/in the closet students/aluminis. Nevermind.

I've learned that the intelligence of the general population is decreasing rapidly... I knew this, but I just keep seeing it every day and man is it a little ridiculous... -_-

Yup, sad isn't it?
But in a funny opposite way with the timeline, some ancient philosophers, inventors and commoners were not that smart either.

Wirelessly posted

I learned about clear Internet. I had no idea using this device to get internet w out a land phone or cable just pay like $30 a month and buy the device on Amazon for like 20 bucks depending on seller.

i got common lizzard and crested newts in my garden.i learning difference between common and crested newts

Wirelessly posted

Fb is the new info site to give details about people going to hospitals, writing personal business about people and what nots!

I learned how to stand up paddle...it was so much fun!

Wirelessly posted

rockin'robin said:
Wirelessly posted

Life can through you some curve balls.

And I've had so many thrown at me these past 2 months....:shock:

I know how you feel , it can be rough. Hang in there RR :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back