What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, the first year when we moved into our new house, put a string of lights on the hedge out front, they were gone in two days. Haven't decorated since. I do put a wreath on the front door, so far so good on that, still there.

Our neighborhood is almost entirely Bosnian, and Muslim.

So nobody is interested in our decorations! :P:P

Plus they don't do Halloween either, so the candy is mine!!

The main gift I ordered for my husband two weeks ago will now not be here in time. I checked yesterday and it showed delivery scheduled for today. Decided to check again and now says the item will not be here until Dec. 31st. So, I cancelled the order and reordered something else. Hopefully that item will be here tomorrow.

The main gift I ordered for my husband two weeks ago will now not be here in time. I checked yesterday and it showed delivery scheduled for today. Decided to check again and now says the item will not be here until Dec. 31st. So, I cancelled the order and reordered something else. Hopefully that item will be here tomorrow.

Good luck! Still waiting on my husbands gift too.

Luckily got all the grandchildren's so no little kids will be disappointed.

Just learned that grandpa passed away peacefully last night. Thoughts and prayers is very much appreciated.
I'm sorry Calvin. I hope it's a solace to you that he passed away peacefully. I'm praying that your family will be comforted. :hug:

Wow, that's aggravating. I hope your second choice arrives on time.

I got most of my gift items on time. I still have two deliveries pending but they are minor gifts. The tracking on one said that the bar code was unreadable and had to be sent back, and start over. Crazy!

Yup, the first year when we moved into our new house, put a string of lights on the hedge out front, they were gone in two days. Haven't decorated since. I do put a wreath on the front door, so far so good on that, still there.

One person turned himself in to the police , he said it was joke and gave back the lights . That good your wreath is still there , people shouldn't have to worry about this happening .

Hope everyone gets their gifts in time. Sitting here looking at the humor clock I got last year.. or well was supposed to get for Christmas last year. It didn't arrive until August 2015.

I love it anyway :)

I learned that a cable TV serviceman has been stealing packages from porches, including on my street! He got caught trying to steal a package from the porch of his cable customer.

I learned there is such s thing called , squatty potty .:laugh2:

I learned that a cable TV serviceman has been stealing packages from porches, including on my street! He got caught trying to steal a package from the porch of his cable customer.

Good! I am glad he was caught ! Disgusting ! I hope people were able to get their packages back.

Thank you all and is very deeply appreciated. :hug:

I am so sorry. Hugs and prayers for you and your family.

Very sorry.

I'm sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry to hear this, sending my condolences to you .

My condolences, Cal.....

I'm sorry Calvin. I hope it's a solace to you that he passed away peacefully. I'm praying that your family will be comforted. :hug:

Not Learned to much so far apart from I bit old play hide and seek at 6am with two kids under 5 I half dead and hiding where hope won't be found for next hour.
Never do 9hour travel Christmas time unless Carabean and big ship at destination with someone with glass of champain and not a worry insight the things dreams are made of;)

I learned that my daughter took my car to take herself to work and I dont have a car so how can I do my last minute Christmas shopping? GRRRR

I learned that my daughter took my car to take herself to work and I dont have a car so how can I do my last minute Christmas shopping? GRRRR

Is there any way your daughter can bring your back and you drop her off at work? I would be GRRR too.

Is there any way your daughter can bring your back and you drop her off at work? I would be GRRR too.

No, because she is already at work. I can do my shopping by foot since I live near a huge shopping area that is within walking distance. It is warm out so might as well get exercise.

No, because she is already at work. I can do my shopping by foot since I live near a huge shopping area that is within walking distance. It is warm out so might as well get exercise.

I thought maybe she was close enough to bring your car back during a break. That good you're able to get to shopping mall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back