What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houses are very expensive in New England with the long cold winters we get , the heating bills kill you. Are you having a house warming party for them?

I heard of people giving a knife with money wrapped are the blade for good luck .

Definitely no knife with money wrapped around it, haven't heard of that one.:giggle: I want to buy them a new refrigerator if they let me.

I learn the 3legged cat At daughters residential home got run over and died.all the residents and staff crying eyes out not feeling so good me self watching them all crying

Definitely no knife with money wrapped around it, haven't heard of that one.:giggle: I want to buy them a new refrigerator if they let me.
I hope they do let you :).

My parents bought the washer/dryer set when I lived in GA (I finally ended up selling the set 6 years later)- they (well mom) got the set on sale too...and because they wanted to :).

Just learnt how to hack into someone email and get bank details takes less than 30seconds and I total plank with computers.Worry

That I can't watch the news on TV b/c Comcast has a power outage and it may not be fixed until 8:45 PM . I am so glad this didn't happen when
NCIS was on and better not happen when Bones is on.

I learned how to make chicken mole

That I can't watch the news on TV b/c Comcast has a power outage and it may not be fixed until 8:45 PM . I am so glad this didn't happen when
NCIS was on and better not happen when Bones is on.

We had a power outage overnight up here. Just back around 9:00 am.

Just learnt how to hack into someone email and get bank details takes less than 30seconds and I total plank with computers.Worry

Hey, girl, stay outa' my e-mail! :lol: That is a bit frightening.

I learn the 3legged cat At daughters residential home got run over and died.all the residents and staff crying eyes out not feeling so good me self watching them all crying

:aw:, that's sad.

I learned all trains down and husband in London refused to take phone which cause of many rows,I had friend passing in car could brought him home I gave it some thought less than a second let him freeze his nads off teach him take phone..
Yes an I I could hack your number forgot how do it now..In last 48 hours phone company was hacked by teenager he compromised 4millian people who had go to bank change numbers.marks and Spenser compromised yesterday hundreds of people's bank details put online and last night British Gas same thing.always said banking and shopping on Internet dangerous.Program on TVs how it done bit scared it so easy

That reporters don't know dolphins are mammal , they keep calling them
a fish. UGH!

My mo-lay came out pretty good. Made Spanish rice and refried beans by scratch, turned out OK lol my new friend wil be the guinea pig to eat at his own risk tomorrow haha
LOL No, it's a spicy Mexican dish pronounced "mo-lay".

My mo-lay came out pretty good. Made Spanish rice and refried beans by scratch, turned out OK lol my new friend wil be the guinea pig to eat at his own risk tomorrow haha

you eating guinea pig:(

oops sorry wrong glasses on. your friend guinea pig

A lot of interesting stuff about housing in Germany. A friend of ours who lives in Germany came for a 2-week visit (not staying with us the whole time, he's visiting other friends too) told us all about how expensive housing is in Germany, and how rare it is to be able to find anything for sale. That most houses pass down from generation to generation. What he said was "expensive" in Germany was about $300-400k, but when he saw our house yesterday, he said ours+land would've been about $1.5-$2 million in Germany. I was dumbstruck over that.

like that lots parts of Europe....I learn lesson I should already know never let other people tidy your crap up...it looks worse than ever I got everything over floor looking for stuff people tided up for me this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back