What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_mspxhyIHKA1qz4rgp.jpg

My daughter was in the South of France last week and was visiting St. Tropez......for a beer it cost $22. I took a picture of my hubby having a beer at dinner and had to mention the beer here was $3.50 HAHA

I learned who your real friends are :)

I just learned that the fox is back in my yard! He left his calling card right in our driveway and there something strange looking on the ground too. It feel like the fox left my dog an omen . :eek3:

I learned that Saturday afternoons are usually bad time to eat at all you can eat buffet places.

No. It was pretty packed. There were a lot of food I wanted, but I wouldn't get them because the lone was long.

Oh, ok, sorry you didn't get all you wanted, I guess you're right about Sat being a bad time to go.

I would not want to go when all you can eat buffet packed with people.
All those people handling the serving spoons . I would want to bring my serving spoons . Some people don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom, I saw a woman leave the bathroom and not washing her hands first . :eek3:

I don't do buffets! For that matter I rarely eat out, have gotten rather persnickety in my old age. I like my own cooking. :lol:

I taking my grandson on the fish and chip express..it day out for kids they using and old steam train with old Pullman carriages to tired explain them but you had same carriages back in 40/50 and we get free fish and chips...chip train as grandson explains it

I don't do buffets! For that matter I rarely eat out, have gotten rather persnickety in my old age. I like my own cooking. :lol:

I went out to eat with my family and I had no idea what some of the food was at 'Not your a average Joe's ' there are a lot trends going on
with foods now and I don't like spending $$$ on something I need to look up and see what it's . My daughter tired something and it was awful looking it was shredder chicken , it looked like dog food to me and it did not taste good . My daughter was not crazy about and my granddaughter didn't like her hamburger it was too raw . I got a small pizza and my daughter had a slice . 'Not your a average Joe's is not even average
it's below average .

I learned working in mental health is something I love[emoji173]️

I soooo pist off I hoped take grandson on chip express but news just announced going be train strike over august bank holiday so be unable to visit all Western BOUND TRAINS 72hour strike

I soooo pist off I hoped take grandson on chip express but news just announced going be train strike over august bank holiday so be unable to visit all Western BOUND TRAINS 72hour strike

Oh, no! What a disappointment. It would have been fun.

:aw: will it be available some other time?

:aw: will it be available some other time?

the chip train is train hobbists nothing to do with ordinary trains,they get chip train out like would Santa express...this affecting trains from London to west of uk people off on holidays just before schools return...They picked bank holiday bc it hurts all the more.

I hopping to learn if sea water will kill bamboo

I learned how to buy tickets to take the train into NYC. I also learned how to look @ train schedules online.

I learned my doggie loves the water at the beach[emoji190]

I just learned the yellow jackets are still out on the back steps ,we just had it sprayed and I was wondering just good the bug guy is. :roll:

I also saw bee flying into an opening that been sprayed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back