What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out that my brothers wife has cancer. :(

I just found out that my brothers wife has cancer. :(

I am really sorry to hear this . :(

What I learned it nothing to compare to this , I learned we have a wasp nest in my building , my neighbor upstairs said his wife heard some weird sound coming from the ceiling and they have some wasps in a bedroom .

That Verizon increase the cost of internet service $7.00 per month .
I was to get a $5.00 discount per month for a whole year.

You're getting the same service there is no upgrade , you just are paying more. :roll:

I learn seagulls are waiting outside shops just for women one one will peck her on shoulder distract woman and the rest of pack of gulls swoops on her shopping nicking bread and buiscuits...women have been told pack shopping properly and ignore any crafty seagull who taps them on shoulder...my town like scene from Alfred hithcock...I kid you not this has been on the news

I learn seagulls are waiting outside shops just for women one one will peck her on shoulder distract woman and the rest of pack of gulls swoops on her shopping nicking bread and buiscuits...women have been told pack shopping properly and ignore any crafty seagull who taps them on shoulder...my town like scene from Alfred hithcock...I kid you not this has been on the news

Oh my... those are some crafty birds... hope this gets better soon... I am curious... why are they only targeting female shoppers...

Oh my... those are some crafty birds... hope this gets better soon... I am curious... why are they only targeting female shoppers...

Probably the women are the ones buying bread and cookies, the guys are buying beer! :giggle:

as far birds concerned they see woman like donkey worn down bearing burden of weeks shopping as she lugs shopping and bundle of kids to car not man insight to help women easy pickings..

as far birds concerned they see woman like donkey worn down bearing burden of weeks shopping as she lugs shopping and bundle of kids to car not man insight to help women easy pickings..

It is interesting that they have devised a plan for this....

it been featured on news and being brought up in parliament I don't think it that bad the prime minister got get involved.
I sitting here looking out of my window and about 20 /30 just looking at me it rather eirie

My granddaughter was eating a sandwich when she was a little girl and a seagull flew down and took it right out her hands. She was lucky she didn't get hurt as the bird was so close to her face.

in my area birds eye fish fingers were made also got harbour where fresh fish are landed birds not clue they should be out at sea not on otherside of supermarket till...twenty thousand were counted in that supermarket area..the noise making people move I don't hear them thank god but I know people are being driven to insanity but this seaside and humans are to blame..
what was sad a seagull picked up a duckling and dropped it down the drain I saw poor little thing jumping against grill and others said hear distress all day

That my sister's nest will be empty soon when my niece goes off to university next month. My sister will be sad but at the same time she is proud of her daughter.

I learned that there is an open captioned movie in my town tonight! Is "San Andreas" a good movie to watch?

That my sister's nest will be empty soon when my niece goes off to university next month. My sister will be sad but at the same time she is proud of her daughter.

I think you will be a little sad too!

My daughter was in the South of France last week and was visiting St. Tropez......for a beer it cost $22. I took a picture of my hubby having a beer at dinner and had to mention the beer here was $3.50 HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back