What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
,me too, what a bit of a shock,,hope the move is the move you wanted all the best

I am alots of better wellness I am very really seems on reduce healthy pretty notice me! I am very really wellness..

Just got back from Beaches Jess Festival-streetfest. About 50 bands on a stretch of Queen street here in Toronto. Real Cochlea Implant exercise! More tomorrow and Saturday. A yearly affair-just passed 25.

Heard good and bad about Oregon, but we have a family member there who advises us that it's not gonna be good for us. We are still planning on Washington State, just a slightly different area. We are now looking at Sequim or Port Angeles and in that area.

Sequoia knows all about WA ask him if you have any q's. Just a suggestion.

Wirelessly posted

(bossy voice) Get it yourself ! :laugh2:

80fa089whip.gif

Are you moving, Kristina?....Leaving your new house?....it's all news to me.

Are you moving, Kristina?....Leaving your new house?....it's all news to

I was thinking the same thing. Hope eveeything works out for you Kristina.

We are thinking of moving after MIL's gone. Outlook is possibly in 5 years or so. We are liking Florida less and less and I am liking this new house less and less. Contractor did things for the height of the tall people in my family, and I can't climb ladders to clean. Cleaning does not get done to my OCD standards. Can't take the heat anymore and family members have been advised to get to cooler climates.

Have been in touch with him and he has been helping to marrow things down.

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:
Are you moving, Kristina?....Leaving your new house?....it's all news to me.

Are you moving, Kristina?....Leaving your new house?....it's all news to

I was thinking the same thing. Hope eveeything works out for you Kristina.

We are thinking of moving after MIL's gone. Outlook is possibly in 5 years or so. We are liking Florida less and less and I am liking this new house less and less. Contractor did things for the height of the tall people in my family, and I can't climb ladders to clean. Cleaning does not get done to my OCD standards. Can't take the heat anymore and family members have been advised to get to cooler climates.

Have been in touch with him and he has been helping to marrow things down.

Great ! Glad he can help you :)

When my turn signal blinks fast in my dashboard display on one direction and not the other, one of the bulbs is bad.

If you bid online, make sure your credit cards information are updated. No one want to be denied bids at last minute because they didn't update their informations.

This is a few days late, but I learned the gender of an AllDeaf member. I don't think they were keeping it a secret, I just never read anything that made it obvious. And for some reason all this time I'd been thinking they were the opposite gender from what they are. I can't remember everything they posted, but I had this general feeling (still do) that I relate to them and like the way they think. It's just funny, they recently posted something making it clear that they are the opposite gender from what I'd somehow assumed, and it was sort of a shock. I'm fine now though:wave:

This is a few days late, but I learned the gender of an AllDeaf member. I don't think they were keeping it a secret, I just never read anything that made it obvious. And for some reason all this time I'd been thinking they were the opposite gender from what they are. I can't remember everything they posted, but I had this general feeling (still do) that I relate to them and like the way they think. It's just funny, they recently posted something making it clear that they are the opposite gender from what I'd somehow assumed, and it was sort of a shock. I'm fine now though:wave:

do tell:laugh2:

I learned from Royale's post in the News section about the various unique sign languages around the world...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back