What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned that if you don't add the 2" that you recess drywall when cutting your outlet openings, they will be 2" off and you will end up with a 4" hole needing a 2" patch...lol
( Can happen to anyone that doesn't pay a damn bit of attention to what theyre doing...let alone it was 4am )

it is high energy fast to pretty lots of pressure. whoa. I think so time need to work will soon back I think so everything fine!

Wirelessly posted

I learned stress effects people in different ways. It can actually cause a rash in person, sounds serious.

In another thread I posted that in Texas, a man will do what he says he will do. There is no need to remind him every 6 months.

I did learn that if you stare coolly at him and make an aromatic dinner take a very, very long time to cook that he won't wait 6 more months before beginning said task.

I just learned (brainless me here) that I can do a single portion in seitan as opposed to a full recipe, just to make sure I like it or not.

That male dogs are quite different then females. Still having fun babysitting my daughters doggie. He is so well behaved. People that say that dogs don't miss you should see this dog. Poor baby goes and sits by the front door waiting for his owners. Will go for another walk once it cools down. My Marley only goes once around the block, Murphy goes twice since he is so much bigger.

That male dogs are quite different then females. Still having fun babysitting my daughters doggie. He is so well behaved. People that say that dogs don't miss you should see this dog. Poor baby goes and sits by the front door waiting for his owners. Will go for another walk once it cools down. My Marley only goes once around the block, Murphy goes twice since he is so much bigger.

Which did you prefer, male or female?

We have always had females, until we rescued Joe because he is deaf..

I really love his personality, and find him a lot calmer and less easily ruffled than the females. Plus he is everybody's best friend with great social skills.

Which did you prefer, male or female?

We have always had females, until we rescued Joe because he is deaf..

I really love his personality, and find him a lot calmer and less easily ruffled than the females. Plus he is everybody's best friend with great social skills.

Well you know Marley is a female and weighs just 4lbs so I can't really make a fair choice. Marley does her "business" on one of those training pads. So she is always very clean. She really is an amazing dog.

Murphy weighs 20+ pounds and has the most amazing personality. He definitely misses his mamma. He is very calm and when he does his "business" he kicks his back legs trying to cover it I guess. So he is not as clean.

This has been a success!!! I think he loves me, he is asleep by my feet and Marley is asleep on my neck.

We will be watching him for a week or so in September until my daughter gets settled in Ireland. We will be taking him to the airport for his flight to Ireland. I'm going to miss him a lot.

I have totally become one of those "dog people":laugh2:

Wirelessly posted

USANA is a life style change. It's a great product!

Wirelessly posted

I was reading an article , men like bossy women!

Our first thought for a new location is not good and so we are now researching a 2nd location. Still in Washington State. I actually am researching about 15-20 places, but have them narrowed down and had to boot one out of the running.

Wirelessly posted

It worst hot outside bad seems pretty sun.

Wirelessly posted

Grummer said:
Rio said:
I was reading an article , men like bossy women!

with whips and leather right?:lol:

Something like that :lol:

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:
Our first thought for a new location is not good and so we are now researching a 2nd location. Still in Washington State. I actually am researching about 15-20 places, but have them narrowed down and had to boot one out of the running.

What about Oregon? Heard it not bad there.

Today I learned that the " How's My Driving 1-800-800-xxxx #xxxxxx really works.
Had some asshat tailgating me in a company car, in a 35mph speed trap zone and this was a 2 lane street and I was in the right lane. Then we got to the intersection to turn to get to the highway which is also 2 lanes, I turn and get into the left and this asshat flies around and cuts me off ( Red light and traffic backed up instead of staying behind me, so I had to brake hard to avoid him.... Now Im pissed because I have my son in the car with me, I want to go up and beat the piss out of him as there is plenty of witnesses, but I see the sticker and decide to call... Wow, they were not happy with this vehicle at all and the safety officer will be calling me back for more info on his erratic driving behavior. Funny how you have a company vehicle, with a number as well as a call number to report issues and youre gonna drive like a moron? They asked time, location, direction he was headed... either he's getting fired or a good ass chewing when he gets back in the office.

Wirelessly posted

What about Oregon? Heard it not bad there.

Heard good and bad about Oregon, but we have a family member there who advises us that it's not gonna be good for us. We are still planning on Washington State, just a slightly different area. We are now looking at Sequim or Port Angeles and in that area.

Heard good and bad about Oregon, but we have a family member there who advises us that it's not gonna be good for us. We are still planning on Washington State, just a slightly different area. We are now looking at Sequim or Port Angeles and in that area.

Are you moving, Kristina?....Leaving your new house?....it's all news to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back