What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does she live close enough to you or your sister so that you can keep a close eye on her? What a ridiculous situation that she would be released from hospice to home with all her physical problems! That wouldn't happen in the US. We have good care for the elderly.

If the elderly has $$ to pay for the good care.

If the elderly has $$ to pay for the good care.

and that the nub of it dirty word called money and she can afford good care I even agranged it but other family members disagree.
what do I know I just deaf old lady apparently...I was hoping social worker would over say other family members have mum means tested and care given I was wrong

I did not find this true when I used one at a doctor office .
There is no way to increase pressure without supplying an electric water pump to the system. All the double flush toilets I've installed use standard supply pressure. They exist to save water, pressure change doesn't save any water

A few hours ago I learned that my daughter fell on the stairs and broke her foot. :(

She posted her x-ray on her FB. It looked bad.

A few hours ago I learned that my daughter fell on the stairs and broke her foot. :(

:eek3:

at least it's just her foot that she broke....

:eek3:

at least it's just her foot that she broke....

Yeah. She can't work for a while though (self employed), and she's a runner.

At least they already have crutches, a cane, a walker, and a wheelchair at home that she can use. :giggle:

It's not in a cast yet because of swelling. She's supposed to see the orthopedic surgeon Monday.

Yeah. She can't work for a while though (self employed), and she's a runner.

At least they already have crutches, a cane, a walker, and a wheelchair at home that she can use. :giggle:

It's not in a cast yet because of swelling. She's supposed to see the orthopedic surgeon Monday.

That's too bad . I hope she has a swift recovery.

On the left, pinkie toe bone is broken.

Attachments

• break.jpg
    break.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 12

Oh no! Ouch!

Hopefully she won't be in too much pain. Speedy healing vibes. I don't think I've ever seen an x-ray of a broken pinky toe like that...

a pinki toe very painful,i hope she up and running soon...I got xray of broken pinki did in nz she get over it quick.Not great deal can do but could strap it,nature do the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back