What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those new toilets with 2 buttons is to help conserve water.

Learned the other day...:giggle:...about these new Toilets...Went to see a friend of mine that had recently did a lot of remodeling on her house. Went to use the bathroom and saw a button on top of the toilet with #1 on one side, and #2 on the other....Since the toilet had no handle to flush...I pushed the button in the middle, it flushed...
Seems these new toilet have #1 for peeing and #2 for pooping....:hmm:

correct,i have two button loo..what you surppose do is if it yellow let it mellow if it brown you flush it down
icon7.gif
that is enviromentalst way

Learned the other day...:giggle:...about these new Toilets...Went to see a friend of mine that had recently did a lot of remodeling on her house. Went to use the bathroom and saw a button on top of the toilet with #1 on one side, and #2 on the other....Since the toilet had no handle to flush...I pushed the button in the middle, it flushed...

Yep I think it was on "This Old House" or "Ask This Old House" that I first saw it. It varies the amount of water used by choosing which button to press depending on what the toilet has been used for.

my whole family is leftie apart from me..you think it some kind of disabling syndrome mum I cant iron the iron for right hand cant do washing up draing bord for right hand cant make bed mow lawn but use tv remote leftie do that ok

My sister has one in her bathroom. I think it does not matter which button to push as it just flush anyway. :lol:

My sister has one in her bathroom. I think it does not matter which button to push as it just flush anyway. :lol:

yea it matters which button because if you finished pooping and you press the button for peeing.... it will not completely flush everything.

yea it matters which button because if you finished pooping and you press the button for peeing.... it will not completely flush everything.

Yeah , the water pressure is low for peeing , I don't like these toilet , it looks like they could break down easy.

I learn my 100yr old mother being discharged home with noooooooooooooooo help what so ever. NHS sometimes has down side this is one

I learn my 100yr old mother being discharged home with noooooooooooooooo help what so ever. NHS sometimes has down side this is one
Oh, wow! At least she is out of Pathways. I don't understand why they won't give her help. I hope that changes.

no one understands it reb we got 6hours get her home but my sister wants to be a martyre I let her get on with it how she going pick mum up in her land rover will be intresting.i am always left out of dealing with these sort of things

Is there any kind of advocate agency where you live? An agency that can check on the welfare of those who need help if NHS won't help?

Is there any kind of advocate agency where you live? An agency that can check on the welfare of those who need help if NHS won't help?

no this what I was hoping for some one could come in few times a day..the nhs is set up to do it but they feel 100yr old woman who needs walker to get one step don't need help even though ambulance been lift her up a few times and been in hospital since Christmas she only cope with 2weeks at home and fell...it beyond me

Does she live close enough to you or your sister so that you can keep a close eye on her? What a ridiculous situation that she would be released from hospice to home with all her physical problems! That wouldn't happen in the US. We have good care for the elderly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back