What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer nothing...it is at the end of the block right next to Route 2. It would be nice if it was demolished and a garden would be put in there. No stores, no restaurants or anything.

I was thinking of a garden, oddly enough. I do, however, hope that things get settled and that next year won't be so crazy.

That the deer finally found the salt lick we put out a month ago. A week ago they hadn't found it yet, now it's almost gone. I need to read up on how often we should do this, it was given to us as a housewarming present so I'm not used to doing this.

I was thinking of a garden, oddly enough. I do, however, hope that things get settled and that next year won't be so crazy.

If so, we will start making plans to touch up this house so we can sell it. The equity is still not there yet. Ugh

If so, we will start making plans to touch up this house so we can sell it. The equity is still not there yet. Ugh

Let's hope that doesn't have to happen for a while yet. I just hope 2015 will be more smoother sailing for you.

Let's hope that doesn't have to happen for a while yet. I just hope 2015 will be more smoother sailing for you.

2014 was not a bad year living in this neighborhood. It just got more of a concern with the situation that happened last month with my neighbor's wife and then the break in recently. Like, are things going downhill now or just a rough phase?

2014 was not a bad year living in this neighborhood. It just got more of a concern with the situation that happened last month with my neighbor's wife and then the break in recently. Like, are things going downhill now or just a rough phase?

That's what I meant-- is this a phase, or are other things in store for the area? I certainly hope it's not the latter, and it's the former. I know that '14 was a good year overally, apart from recent incidents.

It's really horrible how crime is hitting a lot of places , I heard on the news that a younger guy killed his 50 yo girl in the town I grew up in .
Maybe the guy will come to his senses while this wife is in jail and forget about her.

It's really horrible how crime is hitting a lot of places , I heard on the news that a younger guy killed his 50 yo girl in the town I grew up in .
Maybe the guy will come to his senses while this wife is in jail and forget about her.

You just never know with people. Geez

rough situation be in...I do understand we sold up our house for same reasons you want to

If you're concerned about your neighborhood and break-in's then get a big dog.
That's one thing I like about having Zeus, I can drive to the store or gas station and leave my truck unlocked and running. I have no worries about it being stolen. I pity the fool that tries to walk into my house uninvited.
81f7a29f7213200bf7e44e134ebc0e01.jpg

That the deer finally found the salt lick we put out a month ago. A week ago they hadn't found it yet, now it's almost gone. I need to read up on how often we should do this, it was given to us as a housewarming present so I'm not used to doing this.

I never heard of it until I checked out Google. Interesting!!! Special salt..

If you're concerned about your neighborhood and break-in's then get a big dog.
That's one thing I like about having Zeus, I can drive to the store or gas station and leave my truck unlocked and running. I have no worries about it being stolen. I pity the fool that tries to walk into my house uninvited.
81f7a29f7213200bf7e44e134ebc0e01.jpg

Poisoned steak trumps your big dog any day.

Not a fair burden on the dog.

If it's that bad, move.

Bott, you can read any statistic anywhere you want. The fact is houses with dogs are broken into FAR less than houses without dogs. The poison reasoning is not very valid.

Beside you can rescue a dog for under $100.00. Moving can incur a lot of time and expense. BTDT

Bott, you can read any statistic anywhere you want. The fact is houses with dogs are broken into FAR less than houses without dogs. The poison reasoning is not very valid.

Beside you can rescue a dog for under $100.00. Moving can incur a lot of time and expense. BTDT

I don't understand the btdt abbreviation.

I am a dedicated dog rescuer, and I think much more of my dogs than to expose them to the hazards of being a guard dog.

I don't understand the btdt abbreviation.

I am a dedicated dog rescuer, and I think much more of my dogs than to expose them to the hazards of being a guard dog.

I think it means "been there, done that"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back