What did you learn today? Part II

:giggle:I need a good laugh! Yep I hit a deer this morning. The car is not insured because my husband dropped the insurance, and just gave me the title last night. He refused to sign it though. I am so thankful for my friends who are taking me to get parts.

Oh! as the owner of the car, he would get all of the red light camera tickets and speeding camera tickets. I bet there are some other legal issues he might be liable for as well. You might want to drop him a hit or two and then follow up with a speed camera ticket. he he he

:giggle:I need a good laugh! Yep I hit a deer this morning. The car is not insured because my husband dropped the insurance, and just gave me the title last night. He refused to sign it though. I am so thankful for my friends who are taking me to get parts.

Glad I could give you a laugh. Sorry to hear about the deer and your car. But also glad you are ok!

A friend of mine hit a deer also, was winded up in the hospital with head injuries and 2 black eyes....luckily ur OK....

A friend of ours died a year ago Thanksgiving from a deer. An oncoming car hit a deer and it flew into our friend's windshield and crushed him. Killed him instantly. I am happy Nicky is ok.

A deer hit my car when my daughter was driving. She was at a stop sign and the deer ran across the center divide jumped the bushes and ran into the drivers door. The deer died, my car had quite a bit of damage. She was more upset about the deer then my car.
Nicky, glad your OK!!

A deer hit my car when my daughter was driving. She was at a stop sign and the deer ran across the center divide jumped the bushes and ran into the drivers door. The deer died, my car had quite a bit of damage. She was more upset about the deer then my car.
Nicky, glad your OK!!

That was not the brightest deer. Good thing it removed itself from the gene pool.

Oh deer!!

That was not the brightest deer. Good thing it removed itself from the gene pool.

It was kind of funny but sad. Funny because a Cop witnessed it all. He was at the stop sign also, but in the other direction. He told my daughter "I think that deer commited suicide".:Oops:

I learned that a typical car paint may have up to four different mixing formulas = each factory has it's own formula for producing a certain color.

I learned from my dr today that my allergies to my cat could develop into asthma if I am not careful. UGH!!!

I learned from my dr today that my allergies to my cat could develop into asthma if I am not careful. UGH!!!

Keep the door to your bedroom shut at all times to keep the cat out so you won't inhale its hair as you sleep all night. Used to wake up pretty phlegmatic in the morning (and as gross as it sounds, frog in throaty) and it stopped after I forbade the cat from entering my room and sleeping on my bed. the symptoms would return only if I fell asleep on the livingroom couch where the cat likes to hang out.

I learned the reason why the guy never came back to do our tree stumps. He got put back into the hospital. His pneumonia was not totally gone, then he went back out and did work and got sick again. His workers, 2 got arrested for drug use, so he only has 1 left. They will be back tomorrow, just the two and get all the stumps removed. He knows he has been paid for this and will not ask for more.

I learned how to say , "you brighten my day" in Spanish from my new man :) I love his accent!

I learned that warmest January in Chicago in 80 yrs. :shock: All the warm air in USA kept arctic air above. Europe is miserable right now with all that snow. :lol:

Keep the door to your bedroom shut at all times to keep the cat out so you won't inhale its hair as you sleep all night. Used to wake up pretty phlegmatic in the morning (and as gross as it sounds, frog in throaty) and it stopped after I forbade the cat from entering my room and sleeping on my bed. the symptoms would return only if I fell asleep on the livingroom couch where the cat likes to hang out.

Good thing my cat doesnt come to my room but I have started shutting my doors..

I learned that facebook and major social networks are addictive like cigarettes... :shock: I heard about it on WNN.(World News Now)

I learned that we have a neighbor that was not truthful last night. He had our package we had been waiting for. He handed it to the mailman saying he didn't know where this address was. It was a UPS package. Luckily, the mailman knew and gave it to me today. I was supposed to get this on Tuesday and now AT&T has shipped another. What a nightmare.

Back