What did you learn today? Part II

What is etsy?

It's an online auction for selling and buying stuff. It's famous for it's handmade products. I got my card validated. I guess I shouldn't have been using Firefox even though I made sure that I had the page permissions set. I got it validated when I used Chrome.

Just learned that it will cost me .20 to upload each of item's photos.. I don't have much money left in my business bank account so i think I will need to delay opening till around first of Feb.

It's an online auction for selling and buying stuff. It's famous for it's handmade products. I got my card validated. I guess I shouldn't have been using Firefox even though I made sure that I had the page permissions set. I got it validated when I used Chrome.

Just learned that it will cost me .20 to upload each of item's photos.. I don't have much money left in my business bank account so i think I will need to delay opening till around first of Feb.

Thanks and Good Luck! Be sure to let us know when you are up and running.

Oh! I want to see what you put up there too. Add me to your email distribution list so I know when you have new items up. :D

deafskeptic, what are you doing your website on and what are you selling?? Curious as to that eh..

deafskeptic, what are you doing your website on and what are you selling?? Curious as to that eh..

handmade jewelry. Right now I'm using beads and power cord as I dont have a huge budget but as I get more money, I should be able to make decent jewelry stuff.

handmade jewelry. Right now I'm using beads and power cord as I dont have a huge budget but as I get more money, I should be able to make decent jewelry stuff.

Etsy is pretty good. I've used it and like it. Don't list all of your stuff at once, hold a few things back and try to put something new on there each day or so. That's one way they say you get more traffic to your site. I'll PM you with my name on there in case you want to add me.

Haven't learned anything positive in a few days. Basically just holding on as best as I can.

I learned that my parents are proud of me. I was a troubled kid, and teen. I have always been the black sheep. I was never as good as my brother. Everything I did was wrong in their eyes. I am now 39, a single mom, I home school my kids, work 2 jobs, and am going to school. My Dad, And step Mom keep telling how proud they are of me, and that I am raising great kids. It is weird really. I was always told I would amount to nothing. I guess it is good that I knew better then that.

I learned that my parents are proud of me. I was a troubled kid, and teen. I have always been the black sheep. I was never as good as my brother. Everything I did was wrong in their eyes. I am now 39, a single mom, I home school my kids, work 2 jobs, and am going to school. My Dad, And step Mom keep telling how proud they are of me, and that I am raising great kids. It is weird really. I was always told I would amount to nothing. I guess it is good that I knew better then that.

You are somebody cause God don't make no junk....

Learned today that our AT&T bill was going up $55 per month!! We cancelled. I hate AT&T.

I learned that "Obama" robbed a McDonald's today.

Armed man in Obama mask robs Riviera Beach McDonald's - WPEC 12 West Palm Beach

Armed man in Obama mask robs Riviera Beach McDonald's
January 31, 2012 4:43 PM

WPEC - CBS12.com

RIVIERA BEACH, Fla. -- An armed suspect wearing a President Obama mask robbed a Riviera Beach McDonald's early on January 28.

According to police, at approximately 6:21 a.m., the suspect entered the McDonald's at 3551 Broadway, went behind the counter and ordered all the employees to the back office at gunpoint. He then ordered the manager to remove money from the safe and place it into a cloth bag that the suspect brought with him. Before exiting, the suspect threatened to shoot the victims if they did not remain in the back office.

He fled on foot heading in a northeast direction. The suspect was wearing the mask, white gloves and all black clothing. He is approximately 6’0 ft, 170 lbs, and was armed with a silver semi-automatic handgun.

Approximately $1,000 in cash was taken.

Anyone with information regarding this incident and/or suspect is asked to contact Det. Francisco Aquirre at (561) 845-4123 (email – faguirre@rivierabch.com) or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS

Read more: Armed man in Obama mask robs Riviera Beach McDonald's - WPEC 12 West Palm Beach

I learned today that I am glad I am here. My Neurologist from the E.R. released me from his care today.He said I was the patient he worried about most in his 35 years in the medical field. He still has no answers about what hapoened to me but says I am very lucky to have survived since the chances are very low to survive such a horrible illness. Kind of freaked me out a little. I knew it was bad, but not that bad.

I learned today that I am glad I am here. My Neurologist from the E.R. released me from his care today.He said I was the patient he worried about most in his 35 years in the medical field. He still has no answers about what hapoened to me but says I am very lucky to have survived since the chances are very low to survive such a horrible illness. Kind of freaked me out a little. I knew it was bad, but not that bad.

Sounds like you deserve to live a little. Any thing you dream of doing or a place you want to visit?

Last edited:
Learned today that my 17 yr. old has allergies too, sinus...so both our noses are red and drainy....and itchy...he's got some new meds and I see the doc Friday for mine. Green pollen was all over my car this AM. Things should get a little better since January is over....but just wait until Spring....ahhhhchhhooo...

Boob job? Facelift? Leg-lengthening machine?

Oh! You probably meant for your car :)

:giggle:I need a good laugh! Yep I hit a deer this morning. The car is not insured because my husband dropped the insurance, and just gave me the title last night. He refused to sign it though. I am so thankful for my friends who are taking me to get parts.

Back