What did you learn today? Part II

Sounds like a typical kid. :giggle:

He does have some serious issues with sharing because he is considered as an "only" child. He got suspended from his daycare for 2 days last Spring for having a monster of a tantrum, remmy?

He does have some serious issues with sharing because he is considered as an "only" child. He got suspended from his daycare for 2 days last Spring for having a monster of a tantrum, remmy?

I'm afraid I don't remember to be honest.

I learned that when I don't feel good I can't sleep, so I wind up surfing the net at 2:40 am with my puppy refusing to stop licking my toes.

I learned from my boss today that my chicken house will be the first house to go out this week! Woohoo!! No more roosters mauling me! But I will miss the few chickens that seemed to warm up to me. I have this one that everyday she will follow me from one end of the house to the other every round. She even lets me pet her and she will peck at my boots from time to time out of curiosity. If I had a place for her, I would consider keeping her for a pet. Hopefully, while this flock is out, I will be able to find a new job and I can pass the proverbial baton on to someone else.

I learned from my boss today that my chicken house will be the first house to go out this week! Woohoo!! No more roosters mauling me! But I will miss the few chickens that seemed to warm up to me. I have this one that everyday she will follow me from one end of the house to the other every round. She even lets me pet her and she will peck at my boots from time to time out of curiosity. If I had a place for her, I would consider keeping her for a pet. Hopefully, while this flock is out, I will be able to find a new job and I can pass the proverbial baton on to someone else.

You should take her to your parent's farm. An animal who bonds to a human should not be eaten!

You should take her to your parent's farm. An animal who bonds to a human should not be eaten!

I would, but only one problem, we have no chicken coop and there are coyotes, bobcats, and black bears around here. I'm afraid she would die here as well. I'm sure gonna miss that damn hen! I never in my life thought I would start to like a chicken, but this little hen has grown on me. Makes me want to get out of the business all the more so I won't have to go through this again if there's a hen in the next flock that will do this to me.

I am pretty hot warm on crap I am slept lots of pretty tired! almost 4 hours short! wow

I finally learned what is needed to get the Health Department to approve the application for our permit for the septic tank. It is yet another identifying number for the lot we are building on. Seems there are plot, plat, lot, service code, and addresses for the different identifying numbers for these lots. We did not have the service code identifying number. The surveyor is getting today and we should be fine after that.

I just learned that I was in a persons dream. I was correcting her ASL. She didnt know these signs before dreaming and the way I told her to do it in the dream was correct after her looking it up in real life.

Creepy.

I learned how to unmount a micro sd, and remount an sd with more gb. (I'm old, it was harder than you think.)

That I need to wake up at 4:00 am tomorrow. UGH!!!

Last edited:
Back