What did you learn today? Part II

I will. I'm not in pain unless I bite hard or something..

Learned some people are summer then I ever imagined. I asked the bearded man at Verizon to look at me when he speaks. He noticed my hearing aids, and said "Oh you are handicapped. With your ears. Well we don't have this information in braille. Sorry" His coworker hit him in the head head, and said "Dude you are an idiot! " The idiot looked at me, and said" what did I do wrong? I can try to get it in braille!" I shook my head, and said "You see braille is for blind people. " He then said "Oh your fingers don't work either! " I was at a loss for words, and left wondering how he became a sales associate in the first place.

Learned some people are summer then I ever imagined. I asked the bearded man at Verizon to look at me when he speaks. He noticed my hearing aids, and said "Oh you are handicapped. With your ears. Well we don't have this information in braille. Sorry" His coworker hit him in the head head, and said "Dude you are an idiot! " The idiot looked at me, and said" what did I do wrong? I can try to get it in braille!" I shook my head, and said "You see braille is for blind people. " He then said "Oh your fingers don't work either! " I was at a loss for words, and left wondering how he became a sales associate in the first place.

Golly, I'm speechless. :eek: This guy is for real? :shock:

learned some people are summer then i ever imagined. I asked the bearded man at verizon to look at me when he speaks. He noticed my hearing aids, and said "oh you are handicapped. With your ears. Well we don't have this information in braille. Sorry" his coworker hit him in the head head, and said "dude you are an idiot! " the idiot looked at me, and said" what did i do wrong? I can try to get it in braille!" i shook my head, and said "you see braille is for blind people. " he then said "oh your fingers don't work either! " i was at a loss for words, and left wondering how he became a sales associate in the first place.

smh

I learned that if given a choice between no ice cream or any other ice cream flavor (instead of my favorite: butter-pecan) I will gladly leave without an ice cream.

I learned that the neighbor behind us did have to put her dog down today. She is still quite upset and vows to not get another dog. This was what I posted earlier about this dog in the What are you Thinking thread.

I am really thinking and praying hard for our neighbor's little dog. He is a 5 y/o Yorkshire terrier. He was running and playing in his back yard yesterday and loves to run with another neighbor's dog. They have a fence separating them, but they have a lot of fun. A little tiny Yorkie and a large overweight yellow lab. Well, the Yorkie ran into his porch and jumped up onto the table like he always does. When he jumped down, he slipped and broke his back. Vet says it will never heal. Now, his intestines are blocking up. The neighbor may have to put him down today. HE is in a lot of pain, but trying hard to go. HE pulls himself across the backyard with his front paws, but can't seem to have a bowel movement and is getting weaker and weaker.

I learned that the neighbor behind us did have to put her dog down today. She is still quite upset and vows to not get another dog. This was what I posted earlier about this dog in the What are you Thinking thread.

I am really thinking and praying hard for our neighbor's little dog. He is a 5 y/o Yorkshire terrier. He was running and playing in his back yard yesterday and loves to run with another neighbor's dog. They have a fence separating them, but they have a lot of fun. A little tiny Yorkie and a large overweight yellow lab. Well, the Yorkie ran into his porch and jumped up onto the table like he always does. When he jumped down, he slipped and broke his back. Vet says it will never heal. Now, his intestines are blocking up. The neighbor may have to put him down today. HE is in a lot of pain, but trying hard to go. HE pulls himself across the backyard with his front paws, but can't seem to have a bowel movement and is getting weaker and weaker.

I'm sorry to hear that. Give your neighbor a :hug: for me.

Wirelessly posted

I learned to get rid of creeps who like to waste precious time!

I'm up all night, with a sick kid. I've been crying constantly, so much that I've ruined my pillow, over my sisters, aunt, and cousin's deaths/illnesses plus dealing with family who insists on treating me like crap. I'm ruining my own pity party lol...

Fever is still 103...she often gets seizures with high fever so I have to monitor her closely. Poor kid.

Back