What did you have for breakfast or lunch?

I had the epic avocado and chicken burrito from Del Taco for dinner.

And wdys I grow my own potatoes.

Aw, is it GMO-free?

My breakfast 2 orange cupcakes from the liquor store and coffee

Got the pot pie in the oven for lunch

Grilled chicken sub at Firehouse Sub.

A big salad and a butterscotch malt. On vacation and went to visit my mother in law. She always takes us to the same restaurant, and it's great.

I went to McDonald's drive through and the strangest thing happened. I got to the window and the girl said the car in front of me paid it forward. Huh? No charge for me. WTF? I would have ordered hash browns if I knew that. :afro:

I went to McDonald's drive through and the strangest thing happened. I got to the window and the girl said the car in front of me paid it forward. Huh? No charge for me. WTF? I would have ordered hash browns if I knew that. :afro:
Did you do the same to the car behind you?

I'm heading down to the Salvation Army. On Friday's they have link sausages. Limit 4. In the past I've removed my hoodie and hat and gotten another round of them. :afro:

Banana split Twinkies with a glass of chocolate milk

I got busted getting my second round of link sausages. Dang. My kid was able to get a second round though. All he did was turn his hat around backwards. Sweet. He gave me 2 of his. Good kid. :afro:

Most hotels have free continental breakfast. It's impossible for them to tell if you're a guest or not. Something to keep in mind for the folks here at AD. :afro:

Most hotels have free continental breakfast. It's impossible for them to tell if you're a guest or not. Something to keep in mind for the folks here at AD. :afro:

Oh really, it will be theft if you aren't hotel guest, but hotel employees may ask you to show card key.

You should be responsible to pay for food if you have money, also buying guns indicate that you aren't poor, so it means you are stealing the food from needy people.

That's not cool.

Back