What did you dream last night?

I dreamed last night of swimming with the dolphins and after a deep dive, finding out that I forgot the air tank.

I dreamed of darkness...... absolute complete black darkness. :P

I never can remember my dreams most of the time. That said, I dreamed I was swimming in the ocean and every now and then a tusami would come and try to drown me and I would tell myself to just dive in under it and I'd dive under it while it drowned everything else. It kept coming after me.. so I had to do this a lot.

I dreamed I was at a Ricky Martin concert and we both were singing "Please Love Me Forever".....we sang it over and over and over.....(musical tennitus)....

Tunnel dream again....This time driving a car really fast. Then backing out really slow. Then it started raining. Weird.

I had a dream that Benard Madoff stole my $4 million dollars investments. (which of course of my flashback of someone whole stole my $4000 out of my checking account years ago)

I know my dream had some happy moments but dang, I cannot remember what that was. Although, I think there were diamond somewhere in there :dunno:

I don't remember my dream tonight at all. I do remember being woken up by an annoying cat trying to eat my hair, though...

I dreamt that I was in Australia... Watching the Amazing Race occur live at the airport and they all had to strip down naked and put on dresses, including men. They all rushed to the stores that provided make ups, dresses, shoes, hair do's, and so on. They had to "look good" for wherever their flights took them as their next challenge.

I dreamed a boa constrictor got me. When I woke up, my left arm was asleep and I was in a weird position with my left arm under me.

Seems the "singer" in my dreams has laryngitis...after a few repeated lyrics...everything went "blank"....Good nights sleep!...Even my little doggie was asleep on her back, legs straight up in the air (haha)...didn't wanna get up...

I dreamed a boa constrictor got me. When I woke up, my left arm was asleep and I was in a weird position with my left arm under me.

Isn't it interesting how our physical body can take our dreams in a different direction?

I remember when I was little I had a dream where a sword was poking in my back and I was pushed off a cliff or something. I remember falling...

I woke up and realized that the book I had been reading before I fell asleep was poking in my back.

I dreamed I was in a coffin being buried. Woke up and hubby had moved over tight to me, and the cats were both on me as well. I had no way to move.

Last edited:
I dreamed I was in a coffin being buried. Woke up and hubby had moved over toghht to me, and the cats were both on me as well. I had no way to move.

:laugh2:...bet you get less sleep than I do....maybe ur dream was telling you that you would get more sleep in a coffin than you do now...and for everybody to leave you the hell alone!..."Get off of me"....

I dreamed that I was challenged by a martial arts expert to a fight. He was overconfident in his abilities and I was able to turn his mistakes against him to defeat him.

Isn't it interesting how our physical body can take our dreams in a different direction?

I remember when I was little I had a dream where a sword was poking in my back and I was pushed off a cliff or something. I remember falling...

I woke up and realized that the book I had been reading before I fell asleep was poking in my back.

Yeah. I remember one dream I had about MSSD. I was dreaming that I was walking upstairs above the MSSD libray and I dreamed that everyone started running like crazy because a bomb was about to explode and it exploded in my back and I woke up with one of the worst back cramps ever.

i had a party with Mickey Mouse and we got drunk then we went went duck shooting, killing the 100's of donald duck in the sky, and we were laughing at Donalds tail feather raining on us, he never died, just like the toons.
Weird!

I remember what I dreamed last night now but golly, it doesn't make sense...

Let's see...my old school asked me to look at blueprints for the school's new pool and water fountain. I made a couple of inputs. Such as water fountain should have seats around it and instead of spout, let's make the water ripple on stones.

As for the pool, a certain AD member featured in this dream by being one of the chief fundraiser for the pool *laughs*

Then I remember having fun in the pool competing with old friends and classmates including one gal from Aussie Biggest Loser and she's not deaf, lol.

At the end of the swimming fun, people asked me for my opinion on the pool. I said it's great but I think you should put sea life stickers or paint on the floor and sea plants stickers on the inside walls of the pool, so that way it'll look exciting. Also put in some glow in the dark stickers.

Then we went out to dinner. Had fun despite smelling of chlorine.

At the end, the guy (AD) said he couldn't sign well and doesn't want to learn as he felt that sign language is dumb. So I replied.. does that mean you think I'm dumb because I use my hands to communicate?..Then I said you should know sign language's grammar is similiar to French grammar, so do you think sign language is still dumb?

Then looked at him with sad look and said 'I don't see a future for us' and walked away without looking back.

Funny thing is my old school doesn't have a room for a pool or do they need one. Also they have a water fountain.

*bemused look*

Back