What did you dream about last night?

Damn! I was wrong again! I thought Oceanbreeze had become one of these in her dream...

240x3203ks.jpg

Sabrina said:
I am going to reveal Meg's dreaming last night. :naughty: She was crying because he married now. I found a magazine under her pillow pictures of him. :aw:

Hey you big mouthed girl!!! Why did you have to announce to the whole world that I am in love with him?? :pissed:

Just kidding ..you got the wrong man :) You will never find out who the man of my dream was the other night ..hehehe.. :greddy:

DreamDeaf said:
Sabby - strange dream, indeed...smiles.

Last night...I dreamt about... *sigh*...not a dream exactly but a nightmare.

Im seeing this, its kinda disconnected...but i see this ship that is going thru rough seas...I see this cook coming out of the galley with a garbage pail and throwing the trash over the side...then he leans on the bulkhead and stares into space...over the horizon. All is quiet on the ship, no other activitiy. Not even another person.

He stands up, leans back to stretch his back...holding it...then he stands up suddenly, turns around quickly towards the galley door. He seems to be listening hard, and then runs quickly to the door and opens.

Then it's when we can hear the voice inside the freezer. The voice is screaming, "I'll find the bastard, whoever did this to you, I'll find him and kill him!" over and over in that thread... the cook is surprised, his mouth open...and he's thinking, "What is he talking about??? Nothing in there but beef sides and hog meat hanging up!!" Then he hears thudding footsteps, as if the wearer was wearing heavy boots, and then he hears a chainsaw roaring to life...

The he sees the dent in the door as the chainsaw thunks on the steel door, and starts cutting the door... the cook starts up, then runs to the door, screaming, "STOP IT! STOP IT!" and throws open the door...

He looks up...and screams his head off.

That's when I wake up.

I've never finished this dream, and I wish I could stop having this dream. I've had this periodically over maybe 15 years.

*sigh*

Now why does this dream reminded me of the 1980s horror movie of that guy with the hockey mask and the chainsaw???? Mmmmm..... :)

Nancy

VamPyroX said:
I had some weird dreams during the last few days. One of them was of me and a few strangers stuck on a raft in a small river. This river went through dark hallways and the platforms were too far to reach. It was not water that we were flowing through... it was blood. On the platforms were these weird-looking creatures that stared at me as I floated by. Some of them were drinking out of the water... err... blood. Suddenly, we came to a tunnel without platforms or anything to grab a hold of. We saw a bright light at the end of the tunnel. By the time we arrived, we saw this big room with a bunch of platforms and people all over the place running for their lives. Right as we came out of the tunnel, the river ended... to a waterfall (bloodfall). I immediately jumped off for a nearby platform and made it safe. I looked ahead and saw this huge weird creepy eyeball on the top center corner of the room. Around the room were weird monsters and demons chasing after people. Those who were on ledges and floating platforms were safe from those monsters and demons. Suddenly, the huge eyeball opened... and started shooting electrified lasers all over the room randomly. I looked around to see what those lasers were shooting at and noticed that if it hit a person, that person disappeared. I tried to duck for cover, but it was too late... I got hit. Everything goes black for a moment, then I wake up on a raft... floating in a river of blood. :eek:

That is a very vivid and interesting dream!! :) When I got to the end, I can't believe that in your dream, you were about right where you started! LOL

i has dream last night abt i drove and dropped my friend at home off thats it.. werid! :roll:

Meg said:
Hey you big mouthed girl!!! Why did you have to announce to the whole world that I am in love with him?? :pissed:

Just kidding ..you got the wrong man :) You will never find out who the man of my dream was the other night ..hehehe.. :greddy:

Ummmmmm.... dream of this ??

Attachments

• rat.bmp
    19.9 KB · Views: 7
Sabrina said:
Ummmmmm.... dream of this ??

Oh gawd...thanks to you, Sabbynut, Im going to have a nightmare tonight. I just cannot tolerate rats.

I know who you are talking about, Sabby, but no it is not him!!!!!!!!!

Meg said:
Oh gawd...thanks to you, Sabbynut, Im going to have a nightmare tonight. I just cannot tolerate rats.

I know who you are talking about, Sabby, but no it is not him!!!!!!!!!

Gasp.. Meg is going punch my face... ran and hide under my bed... :scatter:

Sabrina said:
Oh yes that is even better...knowing I can always kiss his warts and all...a toad can turn into Prince Charming!

Wait a minute..am I dreaming too much? :scatter:

Meg, are you sure you weren't dreaming about a toad, warts and all?

That would make for one UGLY prince!!

Last edited:
I dreamed that i was the master chief :roll: (I played too much Halo 2 - For those who do not know what that is, Its a game for the Xbox) I was running around with other players in a level, i had the enegry sword and i found an enemy, and i jumped and tried to stab him several times fighting so hard to cut him up, and my dream ened because i woke up for some reason.

Weird dream

I had a dream :zzz: about my old friends...
we were on a special yellow bus.

Then at the gym or somewhere in the building that had mirror
on walls.

I was looking at my beautiful tan body. And my pubic hair was gone,
I had a bare pussy. :eek:
But it looked so much better without pubic hair.

And then a tall black nice man cooking dinner for me and my family.
He looked like the black man on tv program, "Texas Justice" that come
on after Divorce Court.

Then damn, the alarm clock went off...
I had to get up, oh man, My dream was over. I want to know what will
happen after dinner... will he and me make love or will he asked me
to marry him??? :dunno:

Back