What did you dream about last night?

ravensteve1961 said:
Nusentinsaino next time you dream,,Go to afgainstan and kill bin laden!

Amen to that! But Bin Laden is in Pakistan now :D

last night.. i had too many werdio, i wouldn't share with you guys for this time.. but other wise i sure did dream some good stuff *lesbian sex* whistle

I don't remember what I dreamed about last nite...

But, One thing I wish to dream that I was over someone that just broke my heart tonight. :tears: love sure does hurt. :(

I have a dream of someone in particular but I can't remember what it is about because fernie interrupted my dream and asking me where are my car keys... :roll: hehehe.

Jeez, I can't remember what I dreamed about last night...

But I have been dreaming about my family lately, I guess that shows how much I love them

I just woke up from a bad dream just now, And had to post this in AllDeaf so I wouldn't forget later...

I was dreaming that I was at work with my Dad and remembered I wasn't feeling too good, My dad wanted me to run up at the hardware and get water washer for the sink and gave me money for it and I grabbed my purse and coat and was leaving the doorway, While leaving the doorway I saw in the parking lot a female with few guys they were arguing with each others and then made up and spilt up in cars I walked outside in the parking lot searching for my car while doing that an old man behind me was trying to talk to me but he was much in a bad mood, I couldn't understand him, So I kept walking and ignored him I saw a shadow of his arm raise up with something looks like a knife in his hand so I turned around He stabbed me with the knife I fell back the knife fell right next to me, He turned around walk 2 steps forward to another directions but then turn back onto me and I started kicking him with my feet and hitting him with my hands and He yelled and said "Give me my knife back!!". He then grabbed the knife from the ground and start striking me with it and that is when I woke up. It was so horrible that almost made me cry. :(

:hug: Oh Cheri, that was a horrible dream, hope you have a better dream tonight!!

My dream last night was kinda weird, it didn't make sense at all...but then my dreams never do anyway...

I dreamt that I was in a house that was floating on the sea :ugh: and I was with two people, one man and one woman, they were both a couple and I fancied the man. Anyway, we were just standing around, then out of no where my brother runs into me, makes me fall over and fall onto the man, which makes him fall over. He hurt his arm, and then later I realised my arm was hurting too, I started crying cos my arm felt all weird. My stepdad came in and told me to put it under cold water, and then the next moment I was with the man, I asked him if he was alright and he said he was fine, the woman wasn't there anymore, me and him got closer and closer....and thats when I woke up...damn!

Last night I had a dream about winning alot of money, had a house on the beach , we were outside on the beach playing with the children and remmy having a yellow lab dog, it was a good dream until I woke up and relized I still in my bedroom *sigh*....

Wish it wasn't a dream afterall... :(

^Angel^ said:
Last night I had a dream about winning alot of money, had a house on the beach , we were outside on the beach playing with the children and remmy having a yellow lab dog, it was a good dream until I woke up and relized I still in my bedroom *sigh*....

Wish it wasn't a dream afterall... :(

Sounds like a wonderful dream! Don't you hate that you had to wake up from that dream to realize it was just a dream? :(

While growing up, I used to dream of going to school naked. I had it like 2 to 3x a week during my elementary and high school years. I have always wondered what it really signified - does it mean that being naked was interpreted as feeling vulnerable or exposed? I wish I have someone to help me interpret that odd dream.

Last night, I had a dream where several cities were going up in flames as a result of terrorist attacks. Oh my.

i dont remmy my dream i had last nite

Meg -- that dream i think u interpreted it generally accurately

when i was growing up (between age 8 to 16 or so thereabouts) i kept getting that recurring dream where i was falling in a LONG dark "tunnel" for lack of a better word -- similar to perhaps when the earth goes thru a massive earthquake where it splits in 2 -- the concept similar like that -- i have come to a tentative interpretation to that as a "warning" to mean that during my teen years and early 20s were years where i was in "darkness" from my years of drug use -- i dont get them anymore since i went clean over 11 years ago

dreams i think sometimes CAN be a prediction to what can happen LATER in life like deja vu type thing and thats happened to me several times

Fly Free said:
i dont remmy my dream i had last nite

Meg -- that dream i think u interpreted it generally accurately

when i was growing up (between age 8 to 16 or so thereabouts) i kept getting that recurring dream where i was falling in a LONG dark "tunnel" for lack of a better word -- similar to perhaps when the earth goes thru a massive earthquake where it splits in 2 -- the concept similar like that -- i have come to a tentative interpretation to that as a "warning" to mean that during my teen years and early 20s were years where i was in "darkness" from my years of drug use -- i dont get them anymore since i went clean over 11 years ago

dreams i think sometimes CAN be a prediction to what can happen LATER in life like deja vu type thing and thats happened to me several times

Hmm..That's very interesting perspective, FF....I do often get deja vu than anything else. I always say I know I've been here in my dreams even though I never remember my dreams upon waking up.

last night i had my cats becoming a BOSSY on me and saying you are in trouble.. tsk tsk on me with a BIG paws on me.. and i woke up and looking my cats on my bed, all they do is sleeeepppping.. *whew*

Cheri said:
I just woke up from a bad dream just now, And had to post this in AllDeaf so I wouldn't forget later...

I was dreaming that I was at work with my Dad and remembered I wasn't feeling too good, My dad wanted me to run up at the hardware and get water washer for the sink and gave me money for it and I grabbed my purse and coat and was leaving the doorway, While leaving the doorway I saw in the parking lot a female with few guys they were arguing with each others and then made up and spilt up in cars I walked outside in the parking lot searching for my car while doing that an old man behind me was trying to talk to me but he was much in a bad mood, I couldn't understand him, So I kept walking and ignored him I saw a shadow of his arm raise up with something looks like a knife in his hand so I turned around He stabbed me with the knife I fell back the knife fell right next to me, He turned around walk 2 steps forward to another directions but then turn back onto me and I started kicking him with my feet and hitting him with my hands and He yelled and said "Give me my knife back!!". He then grabbed the knife from the ground and start striking me with it and that is when I woke up. It was so horrible that almost made me cry. :(
whoa that was so awful dream!!! geez!!! :hug: are u ok?

I had some weird dreams during the last few days. One of them was of me and a few strangers stuck on a raft in a small river. This river went through dark hallways and the platforms were too far to reach. It was not water that we were flowing through... it was blood. On the platforms were these weird-looking creatures that stared at me as I floated by. Some of them were drinking out of the water... err... blood. Suddenly, we came to a tunnel without platforms or anything to grab a hold of. We saw a bright light at the end of the tunnel. By the time we arrived, we saw this big room with a bunch of platforms and people all over the place running for their lives. Right as we came out of the tunnel, the river ended... to a waterfall (bloodfall). I immediately jumped off for a nearby platform and made it safe. I looked ahead and saw this huge weird creepy eyeball on the top center corner of the room. Around the room were weird monsters and demons chasing after people. Those who were on ledges and floating platforms were safe from those monsters and demons. Suddenly, the huge eyeball opened... and started shooting electrified lasers all over the room randomly. I looked around to see what those lasers were shooting at and noticed that if it hit a person, that person disappeared. I tried to duck for cover, but it was too late... I got hit. Everything goes black for a moment, then I wake up on a raft... floating in a river of blood. :eek:

I dont get lots of dream, but last night I did.... about this AD crush and we already met but I dont remember the rest of it, just remembered his face in there.. weird.... *shrugs*

Back