What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total hard drive now 2.5 Terabytes, Memory 24 Gigabytes. The extra 500 Gigabyte hard drive is my back up drive. It will automatically backed up from main drive to 2nd hard drive every night.

I am expert to computer I am computer I am experience lots of techical!! I am very impressive research issues OS broswer rid, I am expert lots adjust to interesting!

Today...woke up at 530 am and was moping around the house not wanting to get dressed. I wanted to stay in my pajamas..lol. Finally got dressed and went to work. Taught Math, reading, and writing..then did a new IEP to get ready for an upcoming IEP meeting. Went to the gym for an hour after work, then saw my therapist for another hour. Got home and made myself something to eat and now relaxing. Nothing exciting.

During interpreting, I almost made my Deaf student fall out of her seat laughing at me when I signed "funeral" the wrong way. To her defense I wasn't doing well keeping it together either.

oooo... well. can you be my interpreter? ;)

During interpreting, I almost made my Deaf student fall out of her seat laughing at me when I signed "funeral" the wrong way. To her defense I wasn't doing well keeping it together either.

LOL! I'd like to know the context that you did that in... must have been classic! :)

I got home after midnight and after a very refreshing hot shower I went to bed to knit for a while. Stewart texted and we kept on it for the following 3 hours lol until he told me to call him. Chatted up for an hour then went to bed. Slept for 4 hours and cursed the time I had to wake up for college. Through out the day I was yawning in all classes and darn the lab sign teacher who didn't come to college today either. When I finally got to Carolina, I had some sushi and went home to rest until 10pm that I woke up :)

My mistake was in my Deaf student's English lit class. They read a short story and there was a very sad funeral. I went to make a very dramatic slow funeral walk and one of my hands went stupid and I ended up making a very long rude gesture. I immediately felt it wrong on my hands but it was too late, and she could barely hold it together. I was quick to correct it, but the damage was done. :p

Went to bed late. Got up to feed the cat and clean his cage. Then went back to bed and slept. Had the strangest dream that I and mum were flying 1st class to US and it was there that I met a cute fella (at least I think so!), Woke up and hopped online. Then showered and watched Oprah. Godmother popped around and we all went to Maccas for drinks. Afterward, went to woolworths then came home. Now I have to shave my legs and maybe have a little nap before I go out to dinner with a teacher friend.

I went to work then came home, finished my laundry and watched some TV.

Went to bed late. Got up to feed the cat and clean his cage. Then went back to bed and slept. Had the strangest dream that I and mum were flying 1st class to US and it was there that I met a cute fella (at least I think so!), Woke up and hopped online. Then showered and watched Oprah. Godmother popped around and we all went to Maccas for drinks. Afterward, went to woolworths then came home. Now I have to shave my legs and maybe have a little nap before I go out to dinner with a teacher friend.

shave your legs? how often is that

As for what I did today I got up and took the egg grabber to the farm as I broke the other one after a rooster attacked me (yes you read that correctly) and I had to replace it for the person that gathers eggs on Sundays.

*Chuckle* oh yeah I would know as I have had to deal with the rooster at the chicken coop on the farm for many years.. have had to scare it away so I can grab the eggs and shoo the hens out so I can see how many eggs and get them in pail to bring into the house.. I would also grab a hen and do the hen-shake to get the rooster to come closer and grab that rooster and just check to make sure the rooster is alright and in good shape.. lol..

Wirelessly posted

My friend, who is in practicum from her interpreter training program came to visit and observe me interpreting. We did a lot of walking around campus, meeting administration and staff. She also, got to meet the deaf class and HOH teacher, we did so much.

Had a very productive day. Again, no work due to the weather. Usually, I waste snow days by staying at home doing nothing but today, I put the laudry away, purchased a flight ticket to Phoenix so I can attend my daughter's graduation, worked out at the gym for 2 hours, and cooked dinner.

Got hubby off to work at 5:30, slept until 8, then took care of all the cat chores, fixed breakfast, cleaned, dusted and vacuumed the house, then had my coffee and went to 2 libraries. Home, fixed black bean soup and rice for lunch. puttered around online, cleaned the bathroom, did some mending, drove the family out to eat for dinner (MIL paid) and am now back here online.

I got my car fixed today. Prepped dinner tonight..

Got Paid. Went to Work. Felt embarrassed for "producing" more and the boss call me out on it in front of other colleagues. I'd rather stay in the crowd. Bought some books for school. Tried to get into a electronics class, turned away but kept the book (I want to build a nice alarm clock :)). Deactivated Facebook Account. Getting ready for Bed.

Oh yeah big day in the news cycle with Egypt and weather situations. Amazing planet.

Got drenched in the rain at school. Forgot umbrella of course.

*Chuckle* oh yeah I would know as I have had to deal with the rooster at the chicken coop on the farm for many years.. have had to scare it away so I can grab the eggs and shoo the hens out so I can see how many eggs and get them in pail to bring into the house.. I would also grab a hen and do the hen-shake to get the rooster to come closer and grab that rooster and just check to make sure the rooster is alright and in good shape.. lol..

Oh but this isn't a small coop, this is one of two industrial laying houses I am responsible for. They are the biggest houses that Tyson uses and also one of the newest houses that has all the upgrades such as gathering belts, humidifiers, fans, automatic feeders/water lines, computerized control user interface, temperature, humidity, and static pressure sensors, alarm systems, plumbing, energy efficient lighting/ heating/ cooling systems, etc. It goes on and on. There's probably 80,000-100,000 chickens in each house. I'll have to look on the paperwork for the original amount as we lose around 5-6 chickens a day in each house. These are 100ft longer than a typical poultry house so the capacity is more.

Got hubby off at 5:30, fixed breakfast, did cat cleaning duty, then had to redo as the cats made a big to do about litter box and had a water fight with their water bowl. (they are such children. :giggle:) Made 2 loaves of bread, dusted, vacuumed, swept and mopped again, now I have to fix lunch and then I am off to do the windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back