What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a new computer over the weekend, $1600 Dell XPS 9100 model..(with $500 employee discount), the most boring part.. transfering all the files that I need plus moving 2 500 GB hard drives to new machine..downloading all the apps I need..blah blah but nice and fast....

Just got a new computer over the weekend, $1600 Dell XPS 9100 model..(with $500 employee discount), the most boring part.. transfering all the files that I need plus moving 2 500 GB hard drives to new machine..downloading all the apps I need..blah blah but nice and fast....

really you how much your memory hard drive?
you have transfer file your memory! lots of your great :D I agree you I believe it that is very back up!

Did you take a lot of antibiotics as a kid? My daughter had a lot of ear infections and took a lot of antibotics. Her teeth are yellowish because of that. :(

I did not know that either. I had taken antibiotics, but I don't think it was "a lot". I could ask Mom maybe she would remember better than I. I didn't have ear infections, that much I know. I attribute my not-so-white teeth to the enormous amounts of coffee I drink, hence why I'm trying to cut back or give it up.

I did not know that either. I had taken antibiotics, but I don't think it was "a lot". I could ask Mom maybe she would remember better than I. I didn't have ear infections, that much I know. I attribute my not-so-white teeth to the enormous amounts of coffee I drink, hence why I'm trying to cut back or give it up.

How you long ear infection?

I'm pretty sure I've read/heard that antibiotics can/will cause yellowing of the teeth...I think when the permanent ones are still under the gum.

I'm pretty sure I've read/heard that antibiotics can/will cause yellowing of the teeth...I think when the permanent ones are still under the gum.

you prevent to your teeth your wash your clean up 4 times :lol:

you prevent to your teeth your wash your clean up 4 times :lol:
All the brushing in the world won't get rid of yellow teeth caused by antibiotics. I'm not even sure teeth whiteners will work. :(

All the brushing in the world won't get rid of yellow teeth caused by antibiotics. I'm not even sure teeth whiteners will work. :(

I agree you totally believe worlds people have afford on pay for teeth white

rid teeth you clean up! that is otherwise your clean your smooth your fresh your smell but bad smell not good! teeth rid your yellow

I use both combination of tooth paste and baking soda. Baking soda does a real good job making my teeth white (even I drink lot of coffee in the past). So I start brushing with baking soda, then brush again with tooth paste. I know it's pain in the butt to brush it twice and you may think it will taste awful... however it does reduce bad gas!

really you how much your memory hard drive?
you have transfer file your memory! lots of your great :D I agree you I believe it that is very back up!

Total hard drive now 2.5 Terabytes, Memory 24 Gigabytes. The extra 500 Gigabyte hard drive is my back up drive. It will automatically backed up from main drive to 2nd hard drive every night.

I use both combination of tooth paste and baking soda. Baking soda does a real good job making my teeth white (even I drink lot of coffee in the past). So I start brushing with baking soda, then brush again with tooth paste. I know it's pain in the butt to brush it twice and you may think it will taste awful... however it does reduce bad gas!

baking soda company does make toothpaste version.

Yeah but not strong enough... but I like having pure baking soda for both teeth and anti acid stomach..LOL

lol just don't kill your gum and body :)

it can erode away over time.

lol just don't kill your gum and body :)

it can erode away over time.

I don't have a problem with that. been doing that for mmmm..30 years I guess... You know I'm a "chef", cooked all my life and there are time to time that I get real bad gas because of all the food I loooooove to make, like making pork tenderloin with madeira wine sauce, asparagus topped with hollandaise sauce and stuffed baked potatoe...served with red wine.
(now I"m thinking about making this tonight!!)

During interpreting, I almost made my Deaf student fall out of her seat laughing at me when I signed "funeral" the wrong way. To her defense I wasn't doing well keeping it together either.

During interpreting, I almost made my Deaf student fall out of her seat laughing at me when I signed "funeral" the wrong way. To her defense I wasn't doing well keeping it together either.

Now you behave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back