What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found out my 87 yr old neighbor died Thurs. I suspected he had because of all the cars at his house last night.

Cleaned my small bathroom.

Started mowing the backyard. Taking a break right now. I hate mowing damp grass but I need to get it done before the rain returns. At least it's sunny & breezy so that will help dry it faster.

Went to my sons football game, and wrote Verizon a letter of complaint. Later will be watching Transformers with my kids :) )

Went to see Marlee Matlin. She was in town.

Were you able talk with her? I was invited to join a dinner group with her this coming Tuesday but cannot make it. Arghhh.

I read a book and bawled my eyes out over it. Started another book, rested my back some more and then took hubby to find this place that will be hiring soon. It's still under construction. Now, trying to figure how to get some things done with no money again. Also, we are having more issues with the construction and we may not be able to do it. We will see.

I havent done much today... my man is outta town. So I think I will enjoy spending the day doing absolutly nothing. Study, play with my dog Boozer, and relax. Enjoy this beautiful fall day.

Were you able talk with her? I was invited to join a dinner group with her this coming Tuesday but cannot make it. Arghhh.

No. She was mobbed. She was there for story-telling and a book signing. My SO went as part of his class, and I tagged along :)

Wirelessly posted

I did a three hour zumba class, it was so much fun!

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Wow! 3 hours!!!! :eek3:

You must be in excellent shape by now!

I wanted to go to Zumba class yesterday after work but I stayed 2 hours late at work because I had so much to do so I endeed up so achy and tired all over. :(

Wirelessly posted

shel90 said:
Wirelessly posted

Wow! 3 hours!!!! :eek3:

You must be in excellent shape by now!

I wanted to go to Zumba class yesterday after work but I stayed 2 hours late at work because I had so much to do so I endeed up so achy and tired all over. :(

Yes, it was a special event. I took a break for abt 20 mins and jumped back into it. Not in excellent shape yet have a long way to go lol

Woke up at 5 a.m. to get to work at 6:30. Wish I had Sundays off so I could attend church with my new in laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back