What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i was in awe just now , here's a fantastic link about a ferrari v12 is made..but i still like the musically-quirky Hemi engines, its just STOLE my heart , grr lol

here's the link, its really shows why its a HAND-MADE PRECISION-Crafted Engine as the World's best, its not a mistake...

i liked that you-tube upload...
here>>[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdcoVurVY30&NR=1&feature=fvwp]YouTube - Ferrari V12 Engine[/ame]

Usual morning crap, fielded massive emails and phone calls from oldest brother basically roasting me over the coals for supposedly not telling him about mother's medical issues, (he's been told and told, but can't remember) went to the grocery store for me, then MIL took me out to lunch and I drove her to the grocery store. Now I am back here. Still have dinner and I will not be going to deaf movie night. Not interested in the movie that is being show. The Town with Ben Affleck.

Got the boys off to school, washed 2 loads of clothes early AM, straightened the house....went to 3 jewelry repair shops, picked the boys up from school for dental appts., stopped by Sonic to grab a sandwich, got home around 4:30. Supposed to have went to the deaf club at 5....didn't make it. Eating a light supper tonight.

Went to work today...not many students showed up so we had a very easy day. The whole month of January has bee weird. We havent had a full week's of work since before Christmas.

I went to see my PCP this afternoon because of my cough. He puts me on two different kinds of medications. I am expected to see him again next month for a following-up.
I still have a lack of appetite, (I lost another 15 pounds) slight coughing, thought was my asthma/GERD (nope!), then depression, lack of energy/motivation, anxiety, tired all the time, can't sleep at night from coughing, extreme coughing causing gagging and throwing up, sleepy all the time, can't concentrate, nasal congestion, isolated myself, couldn't do much. Up many times during the night from the coughing. Sometimes insomnia. Sorry to bore you, guys...

Sosie, i think tou Do have depression and also you do need to get out more, but no one can push you ( i was in exactly the same position 6 months ago and then I moved on and out, its made all the difference). One other thing I hope you do have breakfast everyday, dont skip it, because I believe breakfast (for me) helps me to be in better mood for rest of the day, its no joke, so important.

Eat like a Queen for breakfast, eat like a Princess for lunch and eat like a slave for dinner.

That is the best way to eat everyday...

Eat like a Queen for breakfast, eat like a Princess for lunch and eat like a slave for dinner.

That is the best way to eat everyday...

I typically eat like a slave most days - mostly because I just don't feel like eating. However some days I will pig out on junk. It's more normal for me to eat just a sandwich and that's all I want for the day. However I'm not bloody skinny. I think my metabolism is fucked up for some reason. Oh well.

so do I, to be honest
in fact skinny people live longer than fat people hahaha so greedy fat slobs die!! shame society is 'bent' on fatness and strength in a real confused way...even gym people 'seems' healthy i also suspect they are unhealthy , its just so their body been trained to fight metabolism, repairs for growth, and horomonial imbalances (which is exploited for musclar gains)...seem/looks healthy, but i just cant help but dont buy it....

watching eyes wide shut on tv, and had to tend my dog's cut legs after she broken the ranchslider window chasing my cats...
hope she learns her lesson...poor girl and poor my cats, but otherwise fine...just one of thse things...

so far, have had a crap driving lesson, need to go and shower before tonight's meal with work.

got hubby off to work at 5:30, read a book, fixed breakfast, cleaned litter box, fed cats and gave them a huge bottle of fresh water that will last 3 days. Since it's Saturday, I have to take MIL to the hairdresser this afternoon. Mother is doing laundry and I have 3 pairs of new pants to hem up. Oh the joys of being short.

I am lots of adjust to hard work best hard effort and css and theme style on theme proper! easy php! complication!

So far I've had one house showing today, and another in 40 minutes. Have to get out again. Might as well take a trip to a bar with the SO and kill an hour.

Wirelessly posted

I did a zumba class this morning, made oatmeal, laundry and relaxing.

Making chicken barely soup. I've barely done anything but I already feel exhausted! I guess it's this cold.

Worked at my 2nd job from 7 AM to 3PM, got home and cleaned a bit and now relaxing. I got moved to another house for my 2nd job and I love working at that with the residents who live there.

Homework Homework oh did I mention Homework... Oh and met a new friend for breakfast to help with Homework :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back