What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made progress on getting a warehouse. Will see if we can secure it tomorrow.

im getting the plane ticket to there...:lol:
but i can't but i wish oh well, im broke, but happy anyway.

there are some nude beaches in new zealand, but unsure where. there used to be one near my brother's house.

If i won some money or something, im sure i will try it once, for experience the natural, to see what the fuss and the relaxing is all about, put other way id approach it with a very mature and open minded attitude..

You better come down (or up) and stop by a private nude club in LI, NY. I remember my girlfriend and I went there to have a look. We saw many nudes there and we looked each other and we said wow... One of the guards caught us and said "Get out!" That spooked us. We ran.. And we were laughing and laughing... (We were 14 years old at the time.. ) :giggle:

heard there's nice nude beaches in Spain..some islands off the Spanish coast? xD I would go visit that beach one day, perhaps?

there is a nude beach in my state
no worries-

all kidding aside, I honestly would like to know more about this warehouse.....:hmm:

yesterday was very busy for me! I saw my mom and we went to lunch and hung out for a while and I worked out and spent time with the dogs, and ran errands and took my youngest dog to class. And assisted and taught in a different class.

Today I'm going to volunteer at the shelter.

Done working and got the whole weekend off. Woot. Now I am left with images of nude beaches and plastic tarps. Why in the world would anyone buy real tarps? :hmm:

I got up went to my first gathering and learned that we are now having to grade the eggs and there was more chicken shit than normal coming out. :barf:

After breakfast, we went to 2 different WalMarts and then Dick's Sporting Goods then a Dollar Store. Home to fix a late lunch and now I am here.

In addition of visiting the distillery, getting more supplies, eating at Salt, I took the advantage of the nice weather to a place to see if they were hiring. They have two open positions! So I went ahead talked to the manager and it seems that I landed a job for a friend who is vacationing now. When he returns, he should be employed.

I feel great.

I went to work this AM and I'm going to go back in about 30 minutes. I got my first paycheck today, woohoo! I also found out how much I need to hold back out of my paycheck for taxes as I will be paying them every quarter.

So far not much I thought this was my weekend off but no! Kim's birthday is today so I am going Texas two stepping tonight and tomorrow is Melissa's birthday and she wants to go to the pretty girl bar... my feet hurt at the thought of all the dancing this weekend.

Wirelessly posted

I went to work this morning, helped a hoh student learn to download music from youtube (frustrating) we both tried it was not successful lol, then I went to grocery store and came home to fix lunch. Now, I am resting before going to zumba class.

I went for a walk with my daughter, ate dinner out, and I am now here with you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back