What did you do today? Part II

Finally got all the paper work done! Locked down at 3.375% 15 years, that'll save me about $400 per month on mortgage.

(hands waved)

Got the new receiver for our satellite TV set up, but need new remote. Being shipped separately by the provider. Struggled today with trying to get the internet CapTel phone to work reliably (I posted in the appropriate section about that). Did a few chores. Day wasted with waiting for call backs, tech support, testing, calling tech support again for the phone issues. I'm exhausted and hardly did anything. :laugh2:

Deleted a jerk from FB friend list :lol: This guy told me horrible stuff, like your boobs need to grow. No class at all.

Did my 2 library run, then got home and fixed lunch. MIL then tells me that I need to take her to the ER.

She had been experiencing chest pains on left side and moving to the under-arm area. She called her doctor and he advised with her taking a certain medicine, she is prone to blood clots and to get to ER to check it out. After X-ray, EKG and MRI, no blood clot at all. No heart trouble. Most likely just a pulled muscle. Was in the ER from 2pm until 8pm. The song going through my head just about cracked me up and the doctor and the nurses asked me what was so funny. I mentioned that I had musical tinnitus and the song running through my head was an old country song by Freddy Fender, "Wasted Days and Wasted Nights".

Went to breakfast at Village Inn and ate free pie.

Tried to go to the new Whole Foods that opened today. Too crowded.

Visited family.

Lunch at Wendy's.

Bought myself new light up Stitch Jibbitz after my granddaughter asked for my light up Tinkerbelle and I gave it to her. (Made a note not to wear my light up Jibbitz when visiting grandchildren.)

Soon will be going to give our daughter a ride to work as her fiance's car is in the shop.

Then hoping to see if I can get my husband to go back to Whole Foods to see if it is any emptier tonight.

Whole Foods has the best pre made salad. A little pricey, but so, so good.

trying to upload the video in Facebook / youtube.. and its taking so FOREVER!! UGH!

Well - spoke with contractor, walked through the house and saw what was done yesterday. Changed out the litter box (Sammy was very happy), vacuumed the house, did a major cleaning out of son's ear as it was slightly impacted. Made a trip to Whole Foods. Went for 1 things, left after spending $74 on a bunch of non-dairy things for me. Been keeping up with MIL's eye drops. Took 2 neighbors on a walk-thru of the new house and one of the neighbors is planning on potting some hibiscus plants for me from her bushes. Then, took the family out to Ruby Tuesday's for my birthday dinner two nights early.

Tomorrow doctor soon ready evaluation to for me my client! mind no interpreter

no too bad I think so not enoug interpreter my area

Bott...did you make it to Whole Foods? Curious what you thought of it:hmm:

We did, and we bought varieties of lentils that are hard to find, and chips and gluten free cookies that were on a good sale.

I thought most things were very overpriced, and I can find the same specialty foods , such as gluten free products ,much cheaper in my neighborhood stores.

So we will frequent it for the things not available elsewhere, but fortunately for me those are not high end items.

I was shoved by a heavy older woman who was riding in one of the stores electric carts. I was not in her way in the aisle at all. I was pretty upset, and my husband said he thinks some people just enjoy being mean if they see someone who looks more helpless than themselves.

Back