What did you do today? Part II

This is exactly why I got a dog. I got my Luca when he was 8 weeks old and now he's 3. I was going through a very difficult time and a doctor suggested I get a dog. Smart doctor. My dad calls Luca Doctor Luca because he's like medicine to make me heal. I love him so much, he knows my soul so well.

What kind of dog is Luca? You are so, so right my Marley knows my soul. She even has alerted my husband when I was having troubles breathing a couple nights. I was asleep in the recliner and I guess having some difficultied, she went to the base of the stairs and barked until he came down. Amazes me every day what she can do at only 4lbs. I am happy to hear you have a dog to love!!

What kind of dog is Luca? You are so, so right my Marley knows my soul. She even has alerted my husband when I was having troubles breathing a couple nights. I was asleep in the recliner and I guess having some difficultied, she went to the base of the stairs and barked until he came down. Amazes me every day what she can do at only 4lbs. I am happy to hear you have a dog to love!!

He's a Yorkie mix.

oscar.jpg

I have anxiety issues and Luca is able to calm me down before it blows up into a panic attack. It's quite amazing. He's with me almost all the time. He even goes to Italy/England with me every summer, I couldn't bear to leave him. We are blessed and lucky to have our dogs.

I will new buy damn it I have new water bottle, it is very broken lol, :lol: it is pretty ice water lol!

He's a Yorkie mix.

oscar.jpg

I have anxiety issues and Luca is able to calm me down before it blows up into a panic attack. It's quite amazing. He's with me almost all the time. He even goes to Italy/England with me every summer, I couldn't bear to leave him. We are blessed and lucky to have our dogs.

Really! I surprised do you scared anxiety issues with situation? able calm down happen, Really you have anxiety?

Worked out, worked a punching bag for 20 minutes, went for a walk, and got a haircut. :cool2: Lookin' and feelin' like a king these days.

Put a new wallpaper on my monitors, yes, I have dual monitors, at work. It's 3 steam engines all bellowing their sooty smoke at the same time.

Previous wallpaper was too clean and I was getting tired of it (small island surrounded by clear blue/green water). :giggle:

Dealt with the Nephrologist (kidney) doctor, went to my audiologist for new hearing aid adjustments, went to Trader Joe's for a few things. Treated myself some Hershey's miniatures. :naughty: Now time for meditation. :) Later we have movies from the library to watch. :popcorn:

it is pretty oh damn it I have lots of hard work chep Increase level I referr on become hard work oh lots of wow! I am very stress crazy!

He's a Yorkie mix.

oscar.jpg

Luca is one cute looking Yorkie! :)

I actually sat on front porch 'n watched the rain...boy, huge thunder striked very close to me. :lol: sounded like a shot-gun!

I actually sat on front porch 'n watched the rain...boy, huge thunder striked very close to me. :lol: sounded like a shot-gun!

We had it here in California which is extremeley rare this time of year two nights ago. I missed it tho. I am like you and love to sit and watch the rain. The lightning that close is pretty frightening:shock:

Drove my son to the store....he did the shopping!...First time I've drove since my surgery...and he's cooking tonight while I try to relax and kick my feet up....Made a bunch of business calls and answered emails...Since the side of my head is again "shaved"...I look "lop-sided"...so I'm wearing my "I Love New York" hat whenever I go out....Once I get the staples out of my head, gonna get a new hair cut (short one)....

i spent week moaning first to wet now to hot no pleasing me...well this but i no go into that

We went all over the place today looking for tile, paint and lighting samples to finish our kitchen. Hubby was happy because we didn't spend any money. The plumber/electrician was here until 10:30pm last night. Everything is looking great so far. So happy!!!

so far just got up..looking at heap of housework because son and grandson come this week,last lot i did was xmas,the thought of doing it is daunting so i got drag myself off computer and start and i dont know where to start

Slept in this morning.

I did too....the cat woke me up by biting my toes....found the water bowl overturned....all the rugs messed up....the cat got into the dog treats....one of my shoes in the den and one in the bathroom....caught him also drinking out of the toilet!.....:roll:...he's a year old and seems he's never gonna grow up!

Back