What did you do today? Part II

What

Go jp, almost get marry. Could not do it though. Drive home now.

All I can say is WHAT. Did I miss something Sunny? I can never tell when your serious because your always so funny to me.
:angel:

No, I serious. I elope this week, but at last minute, not go through wedding. Just cannot. Maybe someday, but not today, not this way.

I went to work, came home. Did the usual. Nothing special about today other than I just removed 1,000+ photos from my iPhone to my laptop. I may upload some of them to FB later, haven't decided yet.

good morning alldeaf :wave: i am good mood!!!!! i will make breakfast then going gym. then i buys alcohol for new year party.

Sorted through boxes of kids shoes and clothing to give to my sis's kids for next year.

Watched Bewitched.

Oh thanks for telling me about the shoes that I almost never use and gotta drop them off to some homeless people soon. I have 12 shoes that has been sitting in my closet for five years. :)

Today I fell down. Hard. This time in my living room. I have mashed up my right knee and ankle quite a bit. The knee is actually bleeding even though I had long pants on.

Further safety precautions are being taken with more clear space and clutter going to the storeroom.

I'm sad as even when I am aware that it might happen, I don't have control to stop it.

Did you put ice on your knee? I am sorry to hear that you had a bad fall. Would using a cane help? I am worried about falling too so I know how you feel.
Take care !

Did you put ice on your knee? I am sorry to hear that you had a bad fall. Would using a cane help? I am worried about falling too so I know how you feel.
Take care !

Yes, and antibiotic salve and bandage. I am much better.

As for the cane, I use a long white cane, which identifies me as blind. It's sturdy, but it isn't the same as a support cane. But outside, I am more likely to get run over than to get hurt by falling if I don't have that cane.

I fell inside yesterday, and it was just odd. Because of my vestibular balance problems , I am cautious. But yesterday I was just reaching for something and did not feel dizzy or off balance, and the next thing I knew, I was on the floor in pain.

That's what upset me so much, that I had no warning. It brought to my attention that I have little control over it, even if I am excersizing normal precautions.

It's just something I need to accept and relax about.

Yes, and antibiotic salve and bandage. I am much better.

As for the cane, I use a long white cane, which identifies me as blind. It's sturdy, but it isn't the same as a support cane. But outside, I am more likely to get run over than to get hurt by falling if I don't have that cane.

I fell inside yesterday, and it was just odd. Because of my vestibular balance problems , I am cautious. But yesterday I was just reaching for something and did not feel dizzy or off balance, and the next thing I knew, I was on the floor in pain.

That's what upset me so much, that I had no warning. It brought to my attention that I have little control over it, even if I am excersizing normal precautions.

It's just something I need to accept and relax about.

Botts, I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. Have you ever seen one of those mini-scooter things? A friend of mine used one when he messed up his knee. Would something like that work for you? The idea is you sit on it and sort of "scoot" along, pushing with one foot.

Botts, I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. Have you ever seen one of those mini-scooter things? A friend of mine used one when he messed up his knee. Would something like that work for you? The idea is you sit on it and sort of "scoot" along, pushing with one foot.

I know what you mean, but I don't think so. It's called a knee walker.

Between the central vision blindness and the vestibular balance, it's a bad combination. That is, for the potential to fall.

Not whining here, or expecting anyone to solve it. I only mentioned that yesterday because I was so shocked.

Oh boy, I'm too lazy today. Maybe, later I will go out to get smthg and then, go to fitness ctr. But then, somehow I don't feel like to do anything except internets.

Wirelessly posted

Sunshine said:
Sunshine, you're scaring me. This is not with Big D, is it?? Please tell me you're joking.

We NOT get marry. Not not not.

Proud of you for deciding not to marry him even though it was last minute. Always go with your instincts of what is best for you.

Went to the city park with dogs Affy and Jasmine. Boy, did they love it. It's right across the street from my house. They broke the frisbee into 3 pieces! :lol:

Went to the city park with dogs Affy and Jasmine. Boy, did they love it. It's right across the street from my house. They broke the frisbee into 3 pieces! :lol:

See?? Dog add much more excitement to your life! (Except if the cat drops a warm full size rabbit at your feet.)

Oh boy, I'm too lazy today. Maybe, later I will go out to get smthg and then, go to fitness ctr. But then, somehow I don't feel like to do anything except internets.

me too LMAO lazy me too haha lazy i am tried addiction computer :laugh2:

Back