What did you do today? Part II

Uh oh, are you hoardin? :giggle: I've been watchin new episodes of Hoarders and all I can say is, Wow! Some episodes are sad. :aw: Tough life out there.

Tuhday, I stole logs from my (different) neighbor again. :cool2: (Hickory tree) It's ready to burn)

Nope, definately not a "Hoarder"....(and I do watch it occasionally on A&E.)...I've down-sized several times, giving things away to family/friends and charity....recently gave away a hunter green living room suite (Pit) to my oldest son, as I was tired of it...I look for bargains in clothes and shoes, winter PJ's, etc. And the boys outgrow their clothes, so it's again giving to Goodwill and buying more...plus I do admit to being a "clothes horse".....at least we won't go around nakid! :giggle:

Our state has election about constitutional amendment and I voted it today.

It was good day.

I got the reply regarding to ipconfig issue. I will take care of it tomorrow. I recently watched the biography of Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski. He was so crazy and violent hitman. If you want to know more about him, google him.

Waiting for a business associate to arrive, then after that, got some errands and laundry to do and lots of emails to reply....not enuf hours in the day.....

my neighbour is medic on oil rigs once a month they get rid of all first aid stuff,he given it to me i boxes of painkillers bandages cream etc hugh bag of it so i wading thru it all

I resolved ipconfig and upped security for both computer and lappy. It worked. Both of my iphone and ipad2 now are connected to wifi. I decided to upgrade my iphone 4 to iOs 6.0. My ipad2 hasnt been upgraded yet. However, I still haven't figured out to push firmware though. Ill email someone for further instructions.

I cleaned small parts of kitchen and family room (mostly dusting). Soon, i will do the short execrises.

Went to visit my granddaughters and bought shoes for my husband. Later we are going out to dinner.

Wirelessly posted

I am interpreting cosmetology , my student gave me a facial and felt so nice :)

Nope, definately not a "Hoarder"....(and I do watch it occasionally on A&E.)...I've down-sized several times, giving things away to family/friends and charity....recently gave away a hunter green living room suite (Pit) to my oldest son, as I was tired of it...I look for bargains in clothes and shoes, winter PJ's, etc. And the boys outgrow their clothes, so it's again giving to Goodwill and buying more...plus I do admit to being a "clothes horse".....at least we won't go around nakid! :giggle:

:lol:

I hear ya... I really dont like to buy new pair of pants every winter b/c Im gettin fatter and fatter. So, I run to stay fit just for my jeans. They're expensive. It's really uncomfortable to find jeans that fit just right..dont like fitting rooms at all..makes me feel so miserable. :roll:

I am happy feeling good! I am great exciting perfect cheer! I feeling better help me hobby I love Gym and continue busy keep going happy! :)

Best part of today is what I didn't do. I didn't do any TESTING! Yay!

Our team got beat at volleyball. We are experts at losing now and have clinched last place. ;)

I had a check-up with my primary care doctor. He was pleased on all fronts and we had a nice text chat. Did some grocery shopping for my family, took MIL to get her new glasses, then her shopping and back home. Then we went out to eat for dinner.

I had a check-up with my primary care doctor. He was pleased on all fronts and we had a nice text chat. Did some grocery shopping for my family, took MIL to get her new glasses, then her shopping and back home. Then we went out to eat for dinner.

Sounds like a perfect day!

Wirelessly posted

Today is the day before the last day of term for my kids school. Everyone has already started to 'wind down'. To only get through tomorrow :lol: then holiday/vacation time for 2 weeks!
I plan to get back into crocheting again after about a week off from that. I need to finish the project. As for today, having two kids home sick with the flu and with not much sleep myself the night before, I'm having a quieter day at home today. I will get out and about again once the kids are out of school.

I am tired pretty lots of work out! pretty sound look likes sound hard work! :/

I am exciting to out of commmunity busy today :P deaf community fun! I am happy 7- 11 I pm happy I have enjoy I am lots of gain busy! I am very enjoy! I am busy soon!

Finally found a new pair of earrings that I've been wanting to get...cleaned up, then made a Pasta Salad and some fresh tea....fed the doggie & the cat....watered the plants and spent time here at AD....TGIF...tomorrow am playing Scrable w/friends.

A while ago, took mah boy out to fast food, washed clothes, then ready prepared for orientation tmw. Lucky just got hired a job after passed criminal bkgrd check n' drug test. Whew, don't need ssdi.

Back