What did you do today? Part II

Drove my scooter to the grocery store, bought a tv dinner and came home.

Felt very free and independent!

Wirelessly posted

Bottesini said:
Drove my scooter to the grocery store, bought a tv dinner and came home.

Felt very free and independent!

Go Botti!

Yeah!! Sounds like you have built up some more confidence in the last few days... :)

I have, and I admit my husband was right about it being fun.

I am still terrified of the steep driveway incline going to the street, but after I get there it's all smooth sailing.

Kind of like the go cart my parents would never let me have as a child! :P

Wirelessly posted

So happy for you! Yay!

crazy me I am happy!! my friends support me I go to church , support me happy me church I go to support my friend keep to me, I am happy yay
I have exciting to lots of keep best happy, I see on my friends on church also plus on bbq :P

Just got the word-Cochlear Implant exercise-tomorrow night: Waltz workshop St Pauls Centre/Toronto. Interesting time" 6.00pm Early supper!

Just got the word-Cochlear Implant exercise-tomorrow night: Waltz workshop St Pauls Centre/Toronto. Interesting time" 6.00pm Early supper!

They feed you at these things?

Or you mean you have to eat early before you go?

cut some wood tuhday...it was really nice. cloudy and cool.. just how I like it.

Switched from A/C to heater. Might get the first smell of fall later tonight. The smell of a heater running the first time after several months of inactivity. :)

Also reviewed the itinerary for on upcoming weekend of riding the rails in the Philadelphia area. Going as far west as Harrisburg, northeast to Princeton, NJ, and south to Wilmington, DE. 3 days of hopping on & off various types of trains and hanging out with other rail fans. They are coming from all over the country (most, I believe, are coming by train, of course). I'm glad it's in my backyard this year or I wouldn't be able to do it.

:lol:They don't feed one at dance classes-at least not here in Toronto. My experience- so far. Even bring your own water bottle.:lol:

This class is a hour and half. Sometimes-other classes are only an hour.

Getting ready for real work-swimming shortly-Main square rec centre- with the usual 5 laps for Bottesini.:wave:

I am busy on today I lots of work! I am search find my grandfather is pass away 1989 I think I search find newspaper I look likes library I hope be!

I cleaned up kitchen--my back hurts from standing for too long. Opps. I will clean other rooms tomorrow and few days forward because with my broken ankle, I have to take it easy on myself.

I did disk cleaning and defrig on both my dad's computer and mom's laptop. Finally, they run much better and faster than before. Geez. I even removed some unnecessary toolbars on my mom's laptop because no wonder I found that toolbars so annoying. I downloaded two Malwarebytes and CCleaner files for my mom's laptop (and CCleaner for my dad's).

One thing I have trouble with is I tried to enter into the crappy router, but I could not enter. I think ip address changes at some point. I did run ipconfig, but it vanished on me too fast. Damn. I need to update its firmware because it has not been updated since 2006. I already inboxed someone and I await for his reply.

Went shopping and found many good bargains at 30% off...really made my day!

Uh oh, are you hoardin? :giggle: I've been watchin new episodes of Hoarders and all I can say is, Wow! Some episodes are sad. :aw: Tough life out there.

Tuhday, I stole logs from my (different) neighbor again. :cool2: (Hickory tree) It's ready to burn)

Back