What colour is the worst?

Green is greedy and I hate that color. My neighbor painted his mobile home into green. :barf:

lol i wonder why alot of people hate pink colors? Pink colors is for girls and blue is for boys.. whats wrong with that? haha.. :P but for certain reasons like painting house, car, etc. NO WAY! ugh! lol

a neighbor down the road used to have a pink house. I thought it was weird but she was an old lady who love pink colors as it was her favorite. She died few years ago.. The house was condemned so finally was torn down. I was kinda glad that the house is gone now cuz it was UGLY pink! lmao!!!!

I swear I wont ever have pink house! NO friggin way! :rofl:

anyway back to topic.. i love any colors really.. not bother me..
My fav used to be red and black.. now?? its purple and black..
i used to want a YELLOW BUG! :rofl: yellow brightens your day as it is a cheery look.

I want my house to be like brown color (log cabin look) It look natural with earth as its called earth tones. I guess I am old fashioned! heh!

it probably depend on the individual, but would rather you tell me why pink in general is so detestable

Oh hot pink ? I think its too "loud" like irriated. I tried paint with hot pink for my daugther s bedroom.. FORGET IT... Changed color is soft purple.. Looks so much better ! !

Just my opinion.

M-:afro:

I like brown. You people got negative association with brown just because it is the color of shit? Ah, oh well.

I don't really like to wear anything neon. Pastels aren't my favorites either.
I like dark and rich colors.

But I don't know what's the worst color..... White. Yeah. It is the worst color.

I like brown. You people got negative association with brown just because it is the color of shit? Ah, oh well.

I don't really like to wear anything neon. Pastels aren't my favorites either.
I like dark and rich colors.

But I don't know what's the worst color..... White. Yeah. It is the worst color.
Not for me is bec of shit!! bec it is my last name and I am bored with it!!

People dont like pink becuz its a color of vomit. I like some shades of it but not all colors of pink.

I don't like lime green cuz it looks like booger in day glo color--imagine seeing your booger glow in the dark! :eek2:

Purple is not my fav color and dunno why--just don't like it.

most of times my vomit is usually of foods.. brown..as for pink... is when i take pepto bismols.. eww! lol.. sorry i wont talk more about this disgusting stuffs.. lmao!

most of times my vomit is usually of foods.. brown..as for pink... is when i take pepto bismols.. eww! lol.. sorry i wont talk more about this disgusting stuffs.. lmao!

Thanks alot Smileygin!! Im running to the toilet now!! :barf:

Gosh..neon pink...brings back memories of the Big 80s with all the hot pink spandex and leg warmers...LOLOLOL!!! and the gallons of hairspray to keep our hairs up higggghhh!!!!

Back