What colour is the worst?

Bookwormet

Reaction score
What colour do you think are the worst?

LOL ghsh. Almost everyone dont like Pink!!! I don't like brown. Why? bec it was my last name and It B O R E D already!

Wow, that's a hard one, because I like all colors really, and I do have a few fave colors too sooo umm...I :dunno:

:barf: pink .. others colours that I love all colors not pink yucks :)
True!!! I like Red mostly along with Black. I am not too crazy abt Pink and BROWN

off the point - I love your avatar!!! It made me laugh!!!!!!!!!

True!!! I like Red mostly along with Black. I am not too crazy abt Pink and BROWN

off the point - I love your avatar!!! It made me laugh!!!!!!!!!

oh yah pink nahh .. brown is okay okay depened on match colors but not whole brown yucks lol .. and yah my avatar I like it that ^Angel^ gave me lol :lol:

Brown

I don't like light pink...too girly..I like DARK pink close to rose color. Hard to explain that though!

I like neutral color such as light tan, beige etc. Those colors don't bother me. But brown? :eek3:

I have red hair so I like some browns. I love light orange. I don't like autumn grey-blue or lemon neon yellow.

I don't think any color is the 'worst'. I used to be an artist, I like all colors! BUT! I can argue that some colors don't ever go well together without incuding blindness, heache or nausea.

I like any colors. There isn't any color that I don't like. I even like brown, pink, etc...it depends on what the color is for.

Back