What color is your hearing aid?

My newest pair are translucent purple for me. I wanted green ones but they didn't come in that color. Oh well maybe next time. My old one was brown.

I'm getting a new set soon...they are gonna be PURPLE with purple glitter! I am so excited. Why not get COLORED aids, instead of blah meh boring color? If you got glasses you wouldn't get a generic no color would you?

I have boring skin coloured aids because I didn't know you could buy coloured aids unless it was designed for kids.

Personally, I think coloured aids look great. Yes, they will stand out more, but does it matter? You could wear CIC, but people will still notice your aids. So, why not wear something that could look like a fashion item accessory; something that can blend with your clothes, or a design/colour that goes with your personality, etc?

Like the poster said above, if you wear glasses, you wouldn't wear skin coloured glasses.

In 2006 I got my other hearing aid and wear hearing aids in both ears and they are blue and see through. Also my ear moulds are red,white, and blue on left side and right side it is green,pink,purple,blue.

Mine... invisible ;)

bec i am not wear it! :):) Just joke!

My newest pair are translucent purple for me. I wanted green ones but they didn't come in that color. Oh well maybe next time. My old one was brown.

What Model is it? I am getting mine in Translucent Purple too and VR in my hometown is paying for my new HAs. That color LOOKS COOL! Can't wait.
:h5:

Mine is see through, clear plastic and you can see the workings in it. Very small - Oticon Sprite.

Dark Tan-Light Brown ... It matches my hair. I occasionally use Superseals - in Navy just for fun !!

Next time I think I'd like something a little more fun like translucent blue - but it wasn't available from phonak when I got my HA.

i was too chicken to stray from my normal colors...black ha and clear hard plastic ear molds...i was gonna get pink ear molds but i do cheerleading and i didnt want my HA being really noticeable.

Beige phonak savia art, with translucent soft earmolds. Nice and simple :cool:

Tan. Simple. :)

I find it pointless to wear color hearing aids. While it's nice to wear color hearing aids cuz of your preference of style, it can be unprofessional when working in a professional environment. I don't want to be working in an office while wearing a blue or red hearing aid.

I find it pointless to wear color hearing aids. While it's nice to wear color hearing aids cuz of your preference of style, it can be unprofessional when working in a professional environment. I don't want to be working in an office while wearing a blue or red hearing aid.[/QUOTE=]

Only if you have long hair and it wouldn't be seen.

I find it pointless to wear color hearing aids. While it's nice to wear color hearing aids cuz of your preference of style, it can be unprofessional when working in a professional environment. I don't want to be working in an office while wearing a blue or red hearing aid.

What about color glasses frame?

Yeah, I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing a bright color in an office setting. I like the ones I have they are a dark brown, and the ear peice is a clear pink so its kinda cute, but quite.

Back