What Bores you the Most?

Ah come on pek..........Spelling can be very difficult. Although it does annoy me when people misspell easy words.
stuff that bores me: Golf, Boring Boy (this guy I dated who was so personalityless that all he ever said was "yeah" to the point where you wanted to ask if he knew other words besides "yeah") sailing, most TV, pretenious anime geeks.

:laugh2:

doing my line job at work without any music - THATS boring.

another: listening to some rich kid drone on and on about how seminary school is comparable to a job when hes in fact never had a job in his entire life.... UGH.

one more: listening to said rich kid 'preach' when in reality he is giving you a theology 101 lesson by giving you a history of the greek context and root word meaning to decipher the appointed passage of scripture. How divine.

:bump:Or in Hebrew, dear. Don't forget Hebrew. Oh, what page number and volume was that reference from again? :confused: :dunno:

:h5:

. . . Persons in checkout line writing a check in this day and age...get a friggin debit card for cripes sake . . .

When I don't use cash (which is faster than a debit card or credit card, btw), I write a check. I like looking at how I sign my name on my PETA checks, thank you. :D Don't you like my PETA checks? :D Look closer and admire my handwriting! :D Hey, I spent xx dollars on the dang things, I deserve to write a check. The pictures are so pretty, which beats anything a debit card has! Aren't the pictures of pretty animals pretty? :D

I would be boring if movie are so so annoying. I don't like watch sports sometimes.

Oh well, you know what they say about people who are bored … they say their boring people … so true lol :giggle:

I can't complain because I see my fish, Pearl. Poor guy. Same fishbowl, same colorful rocks, and leafy thingy. Round, round, round he goes. He swims all day long and gets nowhere. He eats the same food. He has no fish friends.

I can't complain because I see my fish, Pearl. Poor guy. Same fishbowl, same colorful rocks, and leafy thingy. Round, round, round he goes. He swims all day long and gets nowhere. He eats the same food. He has no fish friends.
What kind of fish?? Betta??

All sports. The other kids never let me play when I was younger and now kids want all kinds of funding (when hell freezes over, they can have my money). Other things that bore me is when people can't spell. There's at least one person here on forums that can't spell and writes as if she is signing. Can anyone guess who I am referring to? Hint: No, she hasn't posted here yet.

Are you referring to me? :P BAD!

Yes I returned to write that I couldn't believe I forgot NASCAR as the most boring. Golf or curling beat nascar hands down. lol seeing race live better but tv blah
I consider it a marketing tool for suckers.
boring boring boring. Those people have a screw loose. lol

NASCAR bores me and at times I swear I'm living in NASCAR central. Who wants to watch a bunch of cars go round and round and round in circles? Only time it get interesting is when the car crashes.

watching the rain hit the window. Lovely.

-Golf tournaments bores me to death, at least it puts me to sleep.

-Annoying people bores me.

-People who complains too much bores me.

*sports t.v. show............. I'll fell sleep and really killing me!
*Boring person yak yak.... Example keep yak yak awful long likely more than 30 minutes non-stop............In my mind will say, Please slap their face shudd'up because killing me bored!
*Repeatly same coverstation likely eg: Ci'ers tend talk same thing talk over again over again.. Killing me bored out of it! Doesn't accept share each together.. Only their way wants and not adapt Deaf Community! That bores me!
*Easy Challenge..... really boring for me... so frigg'n EASY!
*all the above.

Back