What Bores you the Most?

Sitting at the Dr's office waiting to be seen, is one of the most boring and dreaded thing to do.

Dr. Office waiting room is a draggggggggggggggggggggggg.

non action movie it so boring.

Boring conversation

Does it mean I'm a boring person? :giggle:

No, I'm kidding...

What bores me is.....opera drama of course! Golf in real life, but if it's a video game...it's pretty much fun. People who don't let me talk when they take over all of the leeching conversations. Waiting for a while for someone to respond at the waiting room like dr. appointment or something like that.

a guy i know always im me asking questions all the times.. how are you? how are things? how is your health going? what are your plans for today? How was your weekend? i hate it! its fucking annoying! ugh! jeez! talking about boring routine same over and over again. Every day! come on.! i feel like say STFU! lol but i cant.. sigh!

waiting at dr office and in the room.. i hate the waiting... good thing i always bring my books to read.. heh! :P

i hate commericals on tv.. its annoying.. i dont watch them.. i always get up and go to bathroom or get drinks/snacks then come back to see if my show is on. haha.

dumb movies that made me fall asleep.. ugh.. one movie name 300 ( i think?) i borrowed from TJ's father bored me to sleep .. I kept watching it every night but i always fall asleep. eventually i watched it during daytime and i didnt fall asleep? LOL jeez duh at me.. heh

car in front of me that wont move when there are nothing in traffic .. HURRY up.. I have no patience.. I wanna get out of there! lol.. hehe..

for some reason NASCAR bores me. Watching cars go round' and round' an oval track woopieee.... almost like watching a marathon, the excitement happens when someone gets hurt, kinda warped isnt it?

yes *snap* fingers .. nascar races look boring.. i dont know why some people like it? go around and around make me feel like im getting dizzy worse and worse.. lol.. though i like to see who the drivers are.. some of them are cute! :D

and the sad part is they make a ridiculous amount of money to drive in circles all day. When I do that I just aggrevated! :lol:

for some reason NASCAR bores me. Watching cars go round' and round' an oval track woopieee.... almost like watching a marathon, the excitement happens when someone gets hurt, kinda warped isnt it?

Hey, I am the same too. The only time I watch car races are during shows like "Most Amazing Videos Ever" cuz they show cars flipping out of control. Otherwise, dont count on me watching a car race!

yes *snap* fingers .. nascar races look boring.. i dont know why some people like it? go around and around make me feel like im getting dizzy worse and worse.. lol.. though i like to see who the drivers are.. some of them are cute! :D

For something like that I be singing the song by Daft Punk called "Around the World". that song does only repeat the Lyrics of "Around the World" and it goes on, on and on. Just 3 Words. LOL:giggle:

Yes I returned to write that I couldn't believe I forgot NASCAR as the most boring. Golf or curling beat nascar hands down. lol seeing race live better but tv blah
I consider it a marketing tool for suckers.
boring boring boring. Those people have a screw loose. lol

awwwww :( I like Nascar!

Im not bashing NASCAR - but for me I get zero entertainment value out of it. I gues it depends on the person as my mom watches it and gets excited when Tony Stewart gets put into the wall. Eh? So he got bumped.

But I will say I did get a laugh out of it one day. We were watching a night race when Jeff Gordon got rear-ended and his back bumper got knocked off. So it was flapping and fluttering in the wind and my DD just pipes up out of nowhere and says "JEFF GORDON! YOUR ASS IS ON FIRE!!" I got quite a laugh. I think my DD may be a budding NASCAR fan, lol

I feel sorry to say this, I get bored sometimes when I am surfing the internet for a long period of time

Im not bashing NASCAR - but for me I get zero entertainment value out of it. I gues it depends on the person as my mom watches it and gets excited when Tony Stewart gets put into the wall. Eh? So he got bumped.

But I will say I did get a laugh out of it one day. We were watching a night race when Jeff Gordon got rear-ended and his back bumper got knocked off. So it was flapping and fluttering in the wind and my DD just pipes up out of nowhere and says "JEFF GORDON! YOUR ASS IS ON FIRE!!" I got quite a laugh. I think my DD may be a budding NASCAR fan, lol

I especially like it towards the end of the race.. head to head battling who will be first...

I guess it depends if you have a person to root for while the race is going on... to sit and watch any sports and not knowing what is going on will bore anyone to death.

Like Tennis now that is the most boring sport to watch to me.. Although I love playing tennis.

I get bored very easily when I don't have anything interesting in my life. The only worse boring is waiting while I have to wait for someone to do the shopping or visit for a while like about fifteen minutes or less than half an hour. I am suppose to be the regular cab driver for native people whether young or old. We don't have cabs except one that start a taxi company but it is too expensive and I offer lower rate for anyone who need a ride to where they want to go. But waiting for them instead of go about like in the real taxi company do really put me to sleep. When they finish shopping or visiting they just rock my car a little bit. lol No matter where I go for doctor or dentist or waiting for my medicine, I just sit in the chair and try to read or do crossword puzzle, I tend to fall asleep. Oh, it is sooooo boring that my body is saying "go to sleep" for only a few minutes. It happen almost every day. :ugh3:

eslc tid a chios ....were you talking about me Pek1? sic cksdi hba iethd a?

Most teachers' workshops...useless and irrelevant to deaf education.

Not even close, pal! :D Keep that misspelling up and it might be. ;) :D

Back