What book are you currently reading now?

K

kuifje75

What book are you reading now?

Just post the title and author of the book, nothing else. :)

Start reading last week and still do. Enjoying and get uddy how it work. Here is the pix I read right now.

7218070.jpg

I am Reading a New Book that just came out in Feb. "The Last Juror" by John Grisham...Just Start Reading it.

"The Murder Book" by Jonathan Kellerman (1 of the Alex Delaware novels)

illustrator said:
Still reading...

The Raven : A Biography of Sam Houston
by Marquis James

uhmm id like to read that too! how would u rate that book so far illustrator qq

Murphy's boy by Torey Hayden

A dull statistical research method textbook. :barf: at statistical method course.

Kanzi: The Ape at the Brink of the Human Mind, by Sue Savage-Rumbaugh & Roger Levin.

I know this is breaking Kootchie’s rules, but I am pleasantly surprised to hear that you’re a Torey Hayden fan, bbnt. :thumb: I would have thought you were more of a Hustler Magazine and Chilton Manual afficianado. I assume then that you’ve read One Child? Hayden’s my favorite SPED author—I’ve read all of her books, some of them 2 or 3 times.

'Abduction' by Medical thriller, Robin Cook.

And

'From Cradle to Grave - story about Marybeth Tinning and the deaths of her 9 babies in 14 years. By Joyce Egginton.

I'm currently reading "Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren...its an awesome book!

Reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (book 4) By J.K. Rowling - hard to find time these days to read it seesh! :) :wiggle:

DeafSCUBA98 said:
Scuba Diving by rodale's "magazine" jan/feb issue does it count?
Yes it does count. LOL

I read Photoshop 7 right now. I read Frontpage 2003 last week. Does it count? LOL

WhoCare said:
Yes it does count. LOL

I read Photoshop 7 right now. I read Frontpage 2003 last week. Does it count? LOL

Are you talking about "how to use" software guides? If so, yes.

Just started to read "Portnoy's Complaint" by Philip Roth.

Interesting book so far! Funny because it mainly talks about a jewish boy obsessed with mastrubation.
:thumb:

Back