What are your Risks?

Beaten: 13
Murder: 37
Burglary: -1

I always wonder how much exactly my white cane factors into my chance of being assaulted or burglarized. I know it probably puts me at more risk but I wonder how much more risk. I'm trans too but generally people just think I'm a guy, so I think that works in my favor.

My score is as follow:

Beaten: 34
murder: 28
burglars: 18.

When I retook my buglar test for my old apt, I got 28. It didn't keep me from getting my Mac stolen or my old PC stolen. These scores only indicates that I'm at a low risk for crime not that I'm immune to crime.

These scores only indicates that I'm at a low risk for crime not that I'm immune to crime.
Very true, no-one IS immune from crime. But some folks are in a higher risk group than others... some folks may go through their whole lives and not be a victim of a "violent" crime (burglary is a violent crime...it's an invasion of personal space). But knowing our individual risks can help us re-think our ways to protect ourselves or to at least reduce the risks.

This is why I strongly advocate Martial Art or a lengthy Self-Defense courses for women. Those 8 hour self-defense courses are O.K. but not comprehensive and doesn't cover EVERYTHING that a person needs to know. It builds up confidence for about a week then a person forgets.

Beaten - 33
Murder - 35
Burglary - 43

I do not think it is accurate because I do not know all the information so I just skip it.
But it is something I need to learn and find out. Hmm.

Beaten: 42
Murder: 29
Burglary: 3

Yeah, well, the high score is due to the risks of another occupation that I cant really discuss here. In a nutshell, I occasionally work with very high risk folks. (and a an ex husband or so) By the way, that poll seems like a shopping list for burglars. hahaha

Yeah, well, the high score is due to the risks of another occupation that I cant really discuss here. In a nutshell, I occasionally work with very high risk folks. (and a an ex husband or so) By the way, that poll seems like a shopping list for burglars. hahaha

I gasped when I saw that tidbit about my ex being the first suspect for my murder :shock: former cop, the law on his side, and a huge gun collection.

((cough))

Thank goodness I have that pepper spray :|

Ooooh, jkitty, that is very scary! Glad you are a nice, strong cat with pepper spray claws. Pffftt!!!

Back