What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick of the rain here in town. It's been non stop since this morning and we are expecting more all night and tomorrow. Palm Beach & Dade counties in Fl are under Flood advisories.

All this rain makes me very sleepy. I am getting an average of 14 hours a night and still falling asleep. I know the other night I couldn't sleep and now I can't get enough.

See everyone tomorrow!!

JClarke: Be good at it!!
PFH: no drowning in the bathtub
Jiro: Get your rest and stay hydrated!!
Everyone else: Stay warm and cozy and keep these boys in line please.

I am thinking of my weekend with dog sitting , Bruiser. One more day of work and vacation begins:dance2:

I was told that there should be a snow storm coming and will be giving us one foot of snow this weekend. I'll be crossing my fingers hoping the storm won't knocked out the electricity. Because I need it to keep the room warm! BRR!

I was told that there should be a snow storm coming and will be giving us one foot of snow this weekend. I'll be crossing my fingers hoping the storm won't knocked out the electricity. Because I need it to keep the room warm! BRR!

if you feel it's going to happen, I strongly advise you to close your door and make your room as warm as possible. and then hope for best!

it's actually SNOWED Here!!!! And my foster brother wants to go to school in SHORTS!! it's -TWO! Oh my word! He is not going to school LOL!! t's too icy, maybe 2-4 inches of snow

it's actually SNOWED Here!!!! And my foster brother wants to go to school in SHORTS!! it's -TWO! Oh my word! He is not going to school LOL!! t's too icy, maybe 2-4 inches of snow

People here are riding their bicycles in that kind of weather in T-Shirts and Shorts.

Negative 2 degrees C isnt that bad.

I am thinking about the 10 inches of snow predicted in my area for tonight to tmw..should be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back