What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Souggy, you're invited to the apartment if you want to gain 3 pounds overnight... just ignore Casper

((shifty eyes))

I'm babysitting three boys (age 2-5) and raiding the fridge, peanut butter brittle & peppermint bark? This is a conspiracy!! *sobs unintelligibly*

I think I've worn out the boys... (or maybe it's the other way around).. and it's not even 11 am yet. Time for a movie (and lots of coffee on my behalf), pray for me O_O

Prayers sent.

Menu:

Breakfast:
Rice with eggs
Cereal (3 cups of milk with 3 cups of cereal)
French toast

Lunch: (twice a day)
Ongiri
Sushi
Steak sandwich with home-baked fries
Ramen (with diced meat/tofu/cabbage/carrots/etc)
Souvlaki/pita

Dinners:
Rice cooked with 200g of meat and vegetables*
Pierogi with about 200g of meat*
Steak sandwich with home-baked fries
Ethopian stew
Cabbage rolls

*I just by them by the serving at the store... which is about 200g per slab. I just take the individual pieces of pork or fish fillets and put them in freezer bags

Desserts:
A fruit

Snacks:
Radishes
Popcorns
Rye
Snow peas
A potato (yes, I eat them raw. :p)

I miss having white tinsel on x mas tree. I can't have it anymore for good! Tinsel is not safe for cats. meow!

Uh, are vitamins supposed to make you nauseous?

... maybe it's the three cups of liquid dirt (strong coffee)

X_X

I am thinking how great my hair looks :)

I am thinking how happy I am to have the 2nd floor all cleaned up and dont have to worry about it for the rest of the weekend. :)

Uh, are vitamins supposed to make you nauseous?

... maybe it's the three cups of liquid dirt (strong coffee)

X_X

the liquid dirt would happen to be the cooked down coffee ( to a thick sugary syrup) my grandparents used to make to dip the homemade biscuits in..... No wonder we were hyper kids while we visited them....:shock:

About your toku project?

I wouldn't recommend moving to Japan. Jobs are hard to find there if you're not a native Japanese.

Despite of losing my faith in America, I'm still going to proceed with my toku project, but going to working with Japanese people over those people who have screwed up around with toku adaption.

Fucking hell, I better talk to my agent about this and see what's next for me in the future. And I got a word from Steve Wang about this sad news that the show had been cancelled.

Damn it, what happening to America???

This time I only have 3 things going through my head. Grieving for my friend who had a miscarrige, thinking about my lil sister who had a miscarrige, and doesn't know that I know (I found out indirectly from our mom), and...okay, 4 things...trying to figure out what i want to make for dinner...trying to wrap my head, hart, and soul around all that is happening, and where I am to spend the time I've been given to figure some things out! (Okay, I stopped counting)...

This time I only have 3 things going through my head. Grieving for my friend who had a miscarrige, thinking about my lil sister who had a miscarrige, and doesn't know that I know (I found out indirectly from our mom), and...okay, 4 things...trying to figure out what i want to make for dinner...trying to wrap my head, hart, and soul around all that is happening, and where I am to spend the time I've been given to figure some things out! (Okay, I stopped counting)...

Sorry to hear about your misfortunes, luvelychild! Hope everything turns out alright. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back