What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep you are correct. it will, in fact, the gum to recede which can causes your teeth to fall out.

Haha, that reminds me of my favorite joke: If you've ever been accused of lying through your tooth, you might be a redneck.

That's happening to my mother, but she forgets to brush. She hates water. Can't drink it, rushes through a shower and rushes through or avoids brushing teeth. Stays away from the beach and any swimming pools.

wow.... hydrophobia?

wow.... hydrophobia?

yippers. She's been that way her whole life. Has a cow when it starts to rain while we are running errands. She stays in car until it is done. Not easy during hurricane season. :giggle:

dija notice!!! I passed the 1000 post mark. Now I only have 4000 more to go. Oh, wait, make that 3994

yippers. She's been that way her whole life. Has a cow when it starts to rain while we are running errands. She stays in car until it is done. Not easy during hurricane season. :giggle:

oye oye oye that's a rather odd and hypocritical phobia to have since we're made of 60% water :lol:

I only wish she was dying (not really). She just has an inoperable brain tumor the presses against the optic nerve a little. the doctors won't remove it for fear that she will lose all sight and lose all her memory. She is proud of her teeth. 74 and still all of her own teeth. She want to die with only her teeth and no dentures or partials. This lady brushes 5 times a day and flosses at least that often. She even flosses in the restaurant after eating. Yucko!!
Her medicaid cover part of the cost but not all. She is paying $1600 for this procedure. Glad she can afford it. :eek3:

Weird, but my stepmother has all her own teeth and is over 80. They are bad and she keeps breaking them on candy and nuts and getting crowns. And having lots of gold fillings replaced because she would not drink milk when younger and has soft teeth.

I think she is an idiot who has advantage taken by the dentist.

And she was a psychiatric social worker. I would think she could see his manipulation and greed.

But it is her business. From no milk, she shrank from 5'10" to about 5'4".

I drink lots of milk to compensate, but it will probably turn out she was right and outlives me.:aw:

Wishing I could find a way to know when someone is knocking on bedroom door. I was changing into night clothes and son walked in to use our bathroom. The other bathroom was otherwise occupied. He swears he knocked, but forgot that I couldn't hear and hubby is sound asleep and couldn't hear a train run through the room.

Enjoyed the evening with an old friend from high school, Burritos and UFC Best of 2009. What could be better?!

Andddd, her friend really impressed me. Very attentive, playful with my son, and treated me like a queen. I didn't know guys like that existed in real life, hmm (rubs chin) might drop the pepper spray in a year or two.

Wishing I could find a way to know when someone is knocking on bedroom door. I was changing into night clothes and son walked in to use our bathroom. The other bathroom was otherwise occupied. He swears he knocked, but forgot that I couldn't hear and hubby is sound asleep and couldn't hear a train run through the room.

you should get a Door Signaler that you can hang on the door. It will flash the light if door is being knocked.

link
link

I am thinking that I HOPE the papers and the weather is wrong!! I do not want FREEEZING COLD -5 degrees celsuis weather this weekend!!

I am also thinking how close christmas is!! I am looking forward to spending time with family!! we're having a little party for our family on boxing day so we can spend time together etc :)

I cannot wait to see my little foster brothers faces light up on Christmas morning!! They are 7 years and almost 2 years

Finding an apartment in San Diego..Craigslist is a godsend. I mean, a 4 bedroom in Oceanside for $1,345?? :eek3: Quick, somebody pinch me.

probably a scam. -- which is the reason why i almost never use craigs list....

Hm, nope. All of my jobs, homes, and even most of my furniture is from Craigslist.

How do you think I scored a TV that is 64" wide.. :hmm: just gotta carry a few brain cells, oh wait. Sorry :wave: nevermind.

I'm thinking it's time to get my butt off the internet. Have a super day. (waving bye) ;)

Hm, nope. All of my jobs, homes, and even most of my furniture is from Craigslist.

How do you think I scored a TV that is 64" wide.. :hmm: just gotta carry a few brain cells, oh wait. Sorry :wave: nevermind.

Glad you scored. Must have been some kind of deal. I now can say I have gotten two 52 inch plasmas for free. :shock: Not from Craigslist either.

So did you pay? If so, you got scammed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back