What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am such a good matchmaker ((whistling))

Do you think if I put fruit flavored vodka into pomegranate grape juice, then the antioxidants will counter all the negative effects of the alcohol?
Then that would defeat the purpose of drinking alcohol?

However, infusing yourself with vitamins will reduce your hangovers (especially b12.)
Also, drinking water in between of drinks will help tremendously.

However, Pomegranate grape juice and vodka sounds like a tasty drink.

thinking how awesome my bike is with some winter upgrade. I just went to pick up my bike from mechanic. pretty fawking sweeeeeeeeeet!

right now i am thinking about my husband spending every waking moment working on his "race car". in reality it is just a '90 prelude with the over-sized engine. we bought it at the junk yard for $650 and have put closer to $3000 into it. It had overheated due to a hole in the radiator, which caused it to throw a rod through the block. We bought another block, which I talked the guy down from $500 to $100 because he kept lying to me. We rebuilt the engine, cleaned up the interior, put in a new electric antenna, and he is currently wiring it for keyless entry. Next, on to the paint job and replacing the windshield. I'm ready to be done with the car and move on to my little guy's treehouse before he turns 32.

ricer car? psh :lol:

I'm thinking about how to talk with mother's doctor while she is in room regarding her dementia. It always upsets her and she's in tears for hours afterwards. She's still complaining that I won't let her drive. Sheesh!! She almost wrecked my car before we left Missouri.

I'm thinking about how I will wake up at five in the morning just to see my babaaay! I can't wait!!

I'm thinking about how to talk with mother's doctor while she is in room regarding her dementia. It always upsets her and she's in tears for hours afterwards. She's still complaining that I won't let her drive. Sheesh!! She almost wrecked my car before we left Missouri.

Could you not speak with the doctor outside while the nurse takes her blood pressure and stuff?

Could you not speak with the doctor outside while the nurse takes her blood pressure and stuff?

While nurse is doing that, doc is still with other patient. I have left a message that I need to speak with doctor and we will see what he can do.

Nah.. You see - I'm a man of overdoing things. I will take something and MAKE it work in all conditions.

Next up: a snowmobile that goes 150+mph.

I suppose I could attach stubs to my knobbies, si? hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm!

is thinking how lame a fart joke is.... but.... I just bend down to pick up the tool and the wind broke. :mad2:

Is thinking how much this dude is accussing me on facebook and thinking of bad things about me, what a low -life. I didnt give a fuck what he had to say.... he is still yappin'

Is thinking how much this dude is accussing me on facebook and thinking of bad things about me, what a low -life. I didnt give a fuck what he had to say.... he is still yappin'

you say you don't give a fuck and yet... you're yapping about him in here :hmm:

Ah, just delete him ;)
I don't have him on facebook at all, but I was just commenting on my friend's status, and he was there, accusing on me, I didn't care, I accussed him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back