SafeRedirect.aspx

If you receive an e-mail from the

Department of Health

telling you not to eat canned pork

because of the swine flu…..

You can delete it because…..

it's spam!

LOL! The email or canned pork? Or both! :giggle:

I am thinking about how great it is to only have a four day week next week. :)

I am thinking about how much I hate this flu season..really hate it.

same even though I don't have it but my mechanic does. that's why my bike is still not upgraded yet :mad2:

He passed out shortly after working on my bike today. he may need to go to hospital tomorrow if his fever doesn't go down - possible swine flu

Last edited:

I will often gather numerous colds throughout the year. I don't understand why I am so susceptible to colds. I've had two in the past three weeks! I think that my 2nd was just the first one starting up again.

same even though I don't have it but my mechanic does. that's why my bike is still not upgraded yet :mad2:

He passed out shortly have working on my bike today. he may need to go to hospital tomorrow if his fever doesn't go down - possible swine flu

My daughter almost passed out at school on Monday. We took her to the ER...yeppers, it was swine flu. I had it in Sept and yes, it feels very different from the regular flu.

I will often gather numerous colds throughout the year. I don't understand why I am so susceptible to colds. I've had two in the past three weeks! I think that my 2nd was just the first one starting up again.

do you get sufficient amount of sleep regularly? are you taking your vitamins? and are you always stressed out?

My daughter almost passed out at school on Monday. We took her to the ER...yeppers, it was swine flu. I had it in Sept and yes, it feels very different from the regular flu.

damn..... :(

do you get sufficient amount of sleep regularly? are you taking your vitamins? and are you always stressed out?

Sometimes. No. Usually. :lol:

I'm assuming that my answers all lead to the conclusion that my habits are the reason why I'm susceptible. Am I right?

Sometimes. No. Usually. :lol:

I'm assuming that my answers all lead to the conclusion that my habits are the reason why I'm susceptible. Am I right?

yep. irregular sleeping cycle along with stress leads to weakened immune system which also leads to frequent sickness. That's why lot of stressed-out workers have the most sick days.

some people with that problem are just fine.... like me :lol: Sometimes I ask myself why am I not dead yet :lol:

yep. irregular sleeping cycle along with stress leads to weakened immune system which also leads to frequent sickness. That's why lot of stressed-out workers have the most sick days.

some people with that problem are just fine.... like me :lol: Sometimes I ask myself why am I not dead yet :lol:

I'm wondering the same for myself :hmm:

I'm thinking about how frustrated I am with my headphones. One of the speakers in the headphones is not working and it makes it just that much more difficult to hear. I usually like to wear my headphones, blast the volume to where I can hear, and listen to music on the computer. Although I usually cannot understand what the lyrics are, I still like the music and the beat. These ones are supposed to be good & loud too. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back