What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about how I had a good time seeing my ex yesterday (John), but I'm very very tired and so glad I don't have to go anywhere until Tuesday.

Violet, you're right- I gained nice clothes but I lost money! I wish I knew when I'm due to get my next benefit payment, as I'm completely broke at the moment. I could check my bank account online but I have to use this card reader thing to log in with and it's 'somewhere in my room'.

:giggle: Im thinking someone should clean their room! :P

I'm thinking about how I've felt tired and off and grumpy and just not right all day, and I hope tomorrow will be better.

I'm thinking about how I've felt tired and off and grumpy and just not right all day, and I hope tomorrow will be better.

Sorry you are having an off day. Get good rest tonight, and hopefully, tomorrow will be better.

I'm amazed at how exhausted I am after giving the cub scouts a pizza party. It wore me out! I'm happy that the kids had such a good time, though.

I am thinking about what a mildly relaxing day I had today. I love homeworkless weekends. :)

4jngy0.gif

I'm thinking about two relationships I'm at a crossroads at, women are THE CSI by nature, better make a damn decision before one discovers the other! :naughty:

Thinking... how awesome the interpreter was today. I haven't seen such professionalism since I left Grande Prairie I know why I haven't seen the same in Edmonton (or in northern Alberta in general), and it's a real long story. Feel free to ask me on Facebook or over IM why that crap happened. But it's nice to see an interpreter with a strong sense of ethics.

Also thinking of breaking the single mould. :p Not sure if I should go the online route, or if I should try to snag a few numbers at a couple of ska concerts.

is thinking what the hell has happened while I was gone on Vegas! CNN and Facebook have new frontpage??? :run:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back