What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking how I really should stop buying clothes, because I have no money left! (But a nice new wardrobe).

I'm thinking about my audiology appt I had today and am going to write about it somewhere on here.

I am thinking about how hilarious my International Business class was today. I was posing as an American and the other side was posing as a made up culture. We were a group of people that each had different deals we needed to negotiate. I wasn't very good at it, and I said some things that appeared to be very offensive to the made up culture! :lol:

I'm thinking how I really should stop buying clothes, because I have no money left! (But a nice new wardrobe).

I'm thinking about my audiology appt I had today and am going to write about it somewhere on here.

haha.. you win some you lose some eh?:lol:

I am thinking about how I could probably lay down and go to sleep right now! I am mentally exhausted.

I am thinking of hearing from someone special

Thinking about how much of shopping I have to do for Xmas and for my son's birthday that is 11 days after xmas. Yikes!

I'm thinking how disappointing I am at my boss for not allowing me to leave when I'm scheduled to work until 6, I was planning to see my dad. I wasn't allowed to leave until 10 pm. :mad2:

I'm thinking about how I had a good time seeing my ex yesterday (John), but I'm very very tired and so glad I don't have to go anywhere until Tuesday.

Violet, you're right- I gained nice clothes but I lost money! I wish I knew when I'm due to get my next benefit payment, as I'm completely broke at the moment. I could check my bank account online but I have to use this card reader thing to log in with and it's 'somewhere in my room'.

I am thinking about how to continue losing weight. 5 different people this week alone have commented on how much smaller I look. Cool!

i enjoyed my visit to the garden centre with my mum, sister and the boys. There was lots of christmas stuff!! I have photos but cant get it off my phone!!

I also am thinking I need to lose weight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back