What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is thinking how very cold it is to ride in today...... but.... *zipping up* :cool2:

I'm thinking about how I've had no energy today and been so tired- spent most of the day sleeping. I did turn up some jeans though, so I'm pleased about that.

Now I'm thinking about how my hip won't stop aching :-/

Now I am thinking about riding, too, Jiro - horseback:lol:!

how exciting about your dog, HA! And I can understand having mixed emotions, too:aw: from WAGS, HA, or....? Bless those puppy raisers.....maybe someday......

Had to pay for decals for my car today, schedule an appointment with my doc, buy fish, and buy gorceries and now I gotta cook soon.

Right now I'm wondering if the change is happening to me because I keep getting hot and the it going away..

I'm thinking about how thrilled I am to get a letter regarding of my loan which I received yesterday; It is almost paid off! Woot! :D

is back home sweet home. Went to biker club bar today to meet 2 awesome riders who were on road trip for more than 2 months. this cute short Korean girl named Erica came here in NYC from LA!!!!! She has been on road for 2 months all over USA and Canada. This poor girl had some mishaps along the way and broke her side mirrors. We both have same bikes so I donated my spare mirrors for her. She was very elated.

If you're interested in reading her road journal, here's the link.

I'm thinking about how thrilled I am to get a letter regarding of my loan which I received yesterday; It is almost paid off! Woot! :D

vdance_smilie.gif

*it's an animated icon of smiley doing some groovy dance

THinking that Jiro confuses "groovy" with dorky! :wave:

it's dorky? I thought it's groovy!
ricky.gif

*it's an emoticon smiling, bobbing his head back and forth while riding motorcycle

... wondering why I have some buzzing sound in my right ear ever since Friday :shrug: During the day I'm ok... only at night it keeps me awake longer...

im thinking of going to my province to visit my sick uncle..he is my favorite uncle..he used to buy me candies and chocolate whenever he visit us..and now he is sick with cancer im thinking to take a leave on my work and visit him!

I am so sorry to hear about your Uncle. My thoughts are with you and your family. :hug:
My two uncles both have cancer, they were in the hospital for the last two or three weeks for testing but they are home now. They are getting their chemo. It's a coincidence, they are getting the chemo on the same day and scans on the same day - just happened to work out that way.

Yea, matet. I'm so sorry to hear the news about your Uncle, I know it's hard. I wish for you the strength to stay strong. :hug:

coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee...:run:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back