What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee...:run:

Here's some Starbucks coffee for you! :giggle:

... wondering why I have some buzzing sound in my right ear ever since Friday :shrug: During the day I'm ok... only at night it keeps me awake longer...

maybe a bee's sleeping with you? :dunno:

maybe a bee's sleeping with you? :dunno:

LOL I wish... I did some research on the internet and apparently it's due to stress or loss of hearing... I'd go with the first one :cool2: See how that goes...

ETA: it can be many other things but those were the top two... :shrug:

LOL I wish... I did some research on the internet and apparently it's due to stress or loss of hearing... I'd go with the first one :cool2: See how that goes...

ETA: it can be many other things but those were the top two... :shrug:

loss of hearing! soon you will be one of us!

loss of hearing! soon you will be one of us!

:laugh2: No offense, but I hope so not... yet if so... then I know where to go to for support :cool2: : you guys!!!!! :hug:

... thinking about how addictive FARM TOWN is. After 2 weeks I'm already at level 24 :shock: It's 'bout time that stupid fitness class starts again in November!!!!! I'm getting fat too... :mad2:

... wondering why I have some buzzing sound in my right ear ever since Friday :shrug: During the day I'm ok... only at night it keeps me awake longer...

Maybe deafness is contagious? Lol....

I am going to get a manicure after work and hope to get more text messages ;)

I am thinking about how entertaining one of the sticky threads are right now. :P I would never say why. :lol:

coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee...:run:

your nerves must be as fried as mine. I've had four cups so far! :lol:

I'm thinking about how thrilled I am to get a letter regarding of my loan which I received yesterday; It is almost paid off! Woot! :D

Congrats! I cant wait for that day myself. :)

Arrrgggghh! I'll probably be paying school loans off till the day I die!:lol:

Oh student loans will always be there for me. I want to pay off 3 of my credit card debt. Then I am all good. My SUV will be paid off in April and I plan to use the money to pay the credit cards off. Might take me 2 years if nothing goes wrong.

Oh student loans will always be there for me. I want to pay off 3 of my credit card debt. Then I am all good. My SUV will be paid off in April and I plan to use the money to pay the credit cards off. Might take me 2 years if nothing goes wrong.

I got my credit card paid last month, and have sworn not to use it except for emergencies!:giggle: I've still got 3 years to go on the car.

I got my credit card paid last month, and have sworn not to use it except for emergencies!:giggle: I've still got 3 years to go on the car.

I want to take out a loan to do a major rennovation on my house but first, gotta pay off all the revolving debt. Dont want to put myself at risk for losing it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back